Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

9,441 Interview Reviews

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Talked with a recruiter who was nice & not specifically a technical person so it was a lot of personality qs. They asked about object-oriented programming and what languages i knew.

Interview Questions

• What is one time where you overcame a challenge?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I received a text and then phone call. The first phone call was very brief. The second phone call was a technical interview asking basic sql questions and about my past programming experience. There were about 4 people on the phone For the second call. Then there was a third phone call.

Interview Questions

• Are there any specific areas in Tata you are interested in?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Asked questions specific to software such as Python and SQL. Then asked a few personal questions about my reason for applying, as well as where I see myself in 5 years.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I applied on linked in, and received a message asking for my resume and unofficial transcript. Within a few days I received a phone call to set up a phone interview time. The interview was expected to be about 30 minutes long, and was mostly about my background and details of projects I've worked on. A few days later I received an email that informed me I had made it past the first round and invited me to apply on their website.

Interview Questions

• What is your specialty and what projects have you worked on within that specialty?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Was asked to come to Ion center at 9 am and was asked to go back home at 11pm because interviewer were tired and a new date was given. No coordination.

Interview Questions

• Explain different ways through which parameters can be passed to python function.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Basic personal questions loops linked links
    Short and sweet but not complaints. Didn’t ask as many tech questions as expected. Seemed almost to fast. Very kind people though. Received in offer in about a week of my second interview

Interview Questions

• Basic personal questions mostly   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. It was easy process just normal resume questions and Java and sql
    First round : Telephonic interview ( technical and situation based question)
    Second round : HR
    Overall process was easy

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

There was a basic technical interview which was followed by an HR interview
    TCS had come for a placement session to out college, they initially conducted a aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• Questions on OOP concept, linked list   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in July 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn and was asked to provide basic information (resume, transcript, desired salary). After about a week I was told I was shortlisted for an interview. I couldn't make the scheduled date, so I asked the HR representative that contacted me to reschedule to the next week.

Not even an hour after rescheduling, I was contacted by another HR representative about the interview I had literally just rescheduled. I told them that I had just rescheduled and asked if it was a different interview - I never received a response.

I was told that I would be able to schedule a time between 9AM and 4PM for my interview and expected to be contacted at some point throughout the week, but I never was and also never received a call the day my interview was scheduled. Overall, the company seems incredibly unorganized and unprofessional. If they contact me again at any point in the future I do not intend to follow through with the interview process.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Called me with no warning and immediately started asking me questions. Scheduled an interview, they never called me, so I emailed recruiter. They scheduled another interview and was 10 minutes late to that. I could barely understand them. They tried to proceed me to the next interview, but at that point I just declined as they were completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.