TVS Motor Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

TVS Motor Company Interview Questions

Interviews at TVS Motor Company

3.2

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company in April 2010.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a series of tests including aptitude, logical reasoning, interpretations and so on. Followed by this series of tests is an interview which was highly technical. The questions were mostly based on one's area of interest

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company.

Interview

I attended campus Interview conducted by TVS Motors. There was an initial pre-screening which included analytical and problem solving type questions to filter the large pool of students into a smaller group. There was a subsequent group discussion on a contemporary topic. After that there was one-one interview sessions with a HR and a technical person.

Interview Questions

• Personal interview was mostly technical about my thesis project.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Campus interview. Not much question asked other than the theories. Previous analysis done. Previous areas and industrial expertise not much of use for the interview. They expect you to start from zero when you join. Assurances normally don't convert so make things clear before joining.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Assurances which were not fulfilled.

Internship Interview

Interview

it was a long process. first they selected our application form then technical interview. once we passed the technical interview, we attended a 2 days camp in hosur.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Direct shortlist of the students who took time to fill the information. A very challenging interview round taken by the noise specialist and HR. I was not able to answer most of the questions but still good experience.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company (New Delhi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of one panel only which had one HR and one Technical interviewer. The interview started with HR questions and then went on towards technical side. General questions were asked by the HR and technical round was purely based on projects handled during college.

Interview Questions

• The interview was based on college projects   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company (Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)).

Interview

I applied for utkarsh internship and the selection process was very long.First,they screened out applications( So be careful while filling the application )and there was online technical test( questions related to your engineering subjects ) to the selected applicants.The qualified candidates were then called for interview(in our college campus).it was both technical and HR interview. The selected candidates in the interview were then called for two days assessment program in the company.There they conducted several aptitude,psychometric ,technical tests,group activities,group discussions,and a HR interview. After this perfect screening process, they selected 40 members out of 250 .

Interview Questions

• If u were given power to change anything in this world,what will u change?? and why?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company (Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

First there was shortlisting from a technical exam then Technical interview round the they called us to their main plant in Hosur for a group of GDs and Team activities to check your team work skills then a aptitude test and finally a HR interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It is mandatory that students are part of SAE teams of their respective college ( supra,baja,super mileage,etc) to get shortlisted for technical interview .1st round technical interview where 3-4 colleges were pooled . The shortlist for technical round is announced after applying in website. candidates shortlisted from tech round have to go to hosur for 2 days, to the assessment center for a series of written tests , series of GD (case study) . second day, a shortlist is announced for HR round. Final candidates selected is announced after HR interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about tvs motor company
      what vehicle do u own, describe its drawbacks
      questions about all my internships and SUPRA works.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company (Chennai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

TVS came to college as part of their Utkarsh program. I was shortlisted for the interview based on my resume. Interview was completely based on what was written in the resume

Interview Questions

• Draw shear force and bending moment diagram of Cantilever Beam.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself working in 5 years later?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.