TVS Motor Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

TVS Motor Company Interview Questions

Interviews at TVS Motor Company

3.2

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company.

Interview

I attended campus Interview conducted by TVS Motors. There was an initial pre-screening which included analytical and problem solving type questions to filter the large pool of students into a smaller group. There was a subsequent group discussion on a contemporary topic. After that there was one-one interview sessions with a HR and a technical person.

Interview Questions

• Personal interview was mostly technical about my thesis project.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company in April 2010.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a series of tests including aptitude, logical reasoning, interpretations and so on. Followed by this series of tests is an interview which was highly technical. The questions were mostly based on one's area of interest

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company.

Interview

It was in campus interview. Overall experience was neutral and mostly questions are asked based on our resume. It was a healthy and worthy experience to take part. Be strong in your basics

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company.

Interview

interview was very easy.Questions were asked on projects and skills mentioned in the application form.Questions will be asked from what we fill in the application(utkarsh).Be prepared with what you have written in the application form

Interview Questions

• what is machine learning.any project idea you want to work on in machine learning   Answer Question

Deputy Manager - Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company (Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview process is good but time taking. They will take 2 months to finalize your candidature and after this they will pressurise you to join on immediate basis. Interview is time taking but enjoyable

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

There were two interviewer, and they asked about me and the place I come from and about the previous internships I did. Actually from my perspective the interview went well but I guess i didnt get through because of the academic qualification.

Interview Questions

• Describe about your previous internship.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company (Chennai (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was a long process. It has 4 rounds. You can fill the form only when your college if your college is connected with the it for the Utkarsh program. Only final year students are allowed to fill the form. So the first process is fill the form and waiting for getting shortlisted names. They allow students from specific branch to fill the form from each college. Then the shortlisted candidates have to appear through an online aptitude, logical and technical tests. ECE students have to appear for two tests, one for Electronics and other for Electrical. Again after shortlisting specific students have to appear for online technical and HR interview. Once you clear this round, the fourth round is in their company in Hosur where they have to go for the two day assessment. The first day students have to appear for series of aptitude, logical, pattern related and psychometric questions along with group activities where you are being evaluated on the basis of your team work. The next day all the students have to appear for HR interview.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company in April 2019.

Interview

One online technical Interview, then a two day HR session at their Hosur plant. Mostly the focus is on management skills, technical skills aren't much sought for. Multiple aptitude tests are conducted as well.

Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company.

Interview

It was a simple online test which include two rounds- general aptitude,reasoning and the other was technical round based on your stream.The first elimination round was for 60 minutes.30 minutes for each round. Difficulty level was high.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TVS Motor Company.

Interview

Initially there was a profile assessment followed by technical and aptitude rounds. Interview was ok and hrs are friendly. Technical questions were from areas of interest. Good Resume is important as questions are from resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself? Projects undertaken, technical questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.