TU/e Interview Questions in Netherlands

Updated 4 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at TU/e

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TU/e

Found 28 candidate interviews
TU/e
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TU/e

Interview

Het was een Zeer prettige en ook constructieve sollicitatie procedure. Eerste en tweede ronde selectiegesprekken werden met twee verschillende panels gevoerd. Strakke planning en uitstekende communicatie. Gingen ook serieus in op vragen van mij als sollicitant. Ze stelden goede open vragen er heerste een prettige en een beetje informele sfeer. De Termijnen werden goed gehandhaafd.

Interview Questions
  • How I connect with the academic staff and deal with different opinions
    Answer Question
TU/e
Application

I interviewed at TU/e

Interview

Interview on-site. I presented my previous research works. People were friendly and competent. The questions were pertinent, and also industrial partners were present. I liked the process. All expenses were covered.

Interview Questions
TU/e
Anonymous Employee in Eindhoven
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at TU/e (Eindhoven) in Oct 2020

Interview

I first contacted the manager via email to understand what they were looking for and if my background was in line with the position. Then we had a first online interview 1 to 1 where the manager explained to me everything, and I applied online. After that I had three more interviews with the whole team and I was contacted by the HR to talk about the contract and work conditions.

Interview Questions
  • They asked my extensively about my previous experiences and how they could fit the role. They asked me also how I managed difficult situations and how I related to people (coworkers, boss and clients). We also discussed my experience in research, my skills and personality. The interviews were very long but also very interesting and comfortable, as they described their job and experiences, therefore I didn't feel under pressure or "judged" but instead I felt already part of the team. They made the position look amazing.
TU/e
Application

I interviewed at TU/e

Interview

Skype phone call and meet in person, a ppt is asked to be prepared and presents, related question were asked. My performance were rated on my presentation skills and knowledge.

Interview Questions
TU/e
Application

I interviewed at TU/e

Interview

online application. two interviews This procedure was just like a normal procedure. Nothing is special in the procedure. If you have already had interview with other companies, you will know.

Interview Questions
TU/e
Anonymous Employee in Eindhoven
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TU/e (Eindhoven) in Apr 2018

Interview

Briefly talk to the assistant professors about the project you have done previous and the education. and talk about the project you want to do in the future. He introduce the project he has in hand and ask if you have any idea that can be explored further.

Interview Questions
  • any previous experience in relevant project. the motivation and interest
Anonymous Employee in Eindhoven
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TU/e (Eindhoven) in Mar 2018

Interview

There was one interview with Skype, I presented my PhD thesis with Skype, the questions were all technical. The interview was with two professors and took around 1 hours,

Interview Questions
  • Questions asked about my PhD thesis, my experience with finite element analysis and computational mechanics
TU/e
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TU/e

Interview

Resume and other application based shortlist, then a phone interview. The interviewer liked my application as I wrote down everything very clearly. The interviewer explained about the program, career opportunties and also gave me the space to ask more questions

Interview Questions
TU/e
Anonymous Employee in Eindhoven
Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at TU/e (Eindhoven) in May 2017

Interview

I was contacted by email after applying on the website of university. Later I had an interview with a group in Eindhoven, where we discussed my previous experience and motivation.

Interview Questions
  • I gave a presentation, and had some questions about my motivation to join the group
Anonymous Employee in Eindhoven
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TU/e (Eindhoven) in Jan 2017

Interview

After the online application, got a Phone Call from a representative Then Skype Interview presenting a technical presentation with some follow up questions Then a 1-1 call with the program manage. After around 1 week got the offer with a smooth process for my visa and other related stuff. Very organized

Interview Questions
  • What are you strengths, How do you deal with difficult situations
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews