TCS e-Serve International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at TCS e-Serve International

2.8

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Mumbai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

It was overall a good process. Got the chance to know about my strength an weakness overall and how can i improve and grow in my proffessional career.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

One should do the R&D before entering a company regarding the designation and salary package. and on the basis of that should do the negotiation with the HR.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Chennai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

There were 3 rounds.
    1. Logical test
    2. HR interview
    3. Communication round

Interview Questions

• What is the surety that you will continue to work with TCS for a long period ( as I am unmarried)?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Mumbai (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

the interview started with a senior manager calling up a day in advance and fixing a time for the telephonic interview. The starts as usual with "walk me through your CV " and gradually goes technical for the basic excel skills to the advance SAS programming and then to the statistical analysis stuff. you will be asked the output of programs as well as SQL queries along with the statistical theories.

Services Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International in September 2010.

Interview

Why do you want to work for TCS

Interview Questions

• Given the oppurtunity to change something in your working life, what would you dchange   Answer Question

Capital Markets Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Many rounds of interview including IQ Tests, one o one sessions with HR and Manager

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

getting closer to the coleagues,, planned to provide good software skills n devloping teh best software products,,good communication skills between jr employees,,finaly providing the best quality software n promotions

Banking Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Chennai (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

In simple word I will advice to others is be calm and answer what you know. If you don't know about any think, then be brave enough and say that you Don't know about it. And I will grantee you will get placed in Any company you go for an Interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would like to say you all that you can say what ever you expect from Co to fulfill your personal goal's. And live it to them to calculate your Worth to the Co.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International in June 2011.

Interview

interview process was very smooth and easy going. Interviewer was very friendly and understanding person.
    It was consist of two technical rounds, one aptitude test and on HR round. Every thing was excellent and it was a great experience to being interviewed and selected by TCS.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Mumbai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Aptitude Test, HR round, Technical round and HR round for salary negotiations

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got what i demanded but i will not advise anyone to join.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2008.

Interview

Two rounds of Operations, one round HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Interesting and satisfied.