T-Systems QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

T-Systems QA Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at T-Systems

3.3

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T-Systems.

Interview

They waste You time and leave You with frustration. Hr Team will treat you as You Don't have any respect and they are president of somewhere. They have no Process. They are only doing the formalities.

Interview Questions

• Hackert Earth Test.wchich was quite easy but still, they did give a negative response to everybody.
    Don't go there HR TEAM is very rude.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Systems

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Got interview call for T-systems from consultancy.Attended written test and cleared the same.After that i waited around 3 hours to give next round which was Skype round.It was very poorly managed interview by HR I have ever seen.After 2 weeks i got call from consultancy and she told you cleared technical round, you have to go for last managerial round I reached to interview venue ,again same story repeated,interviewer didn't come to take interview as per the scheduled time and my interview started after 2 hour from the scheduled time.Finally i gave managerial+VP round my interview went very well. After that i requested HR for interview feedback,after 3 days got reply from HR and he said sorry but your skills are not as per our expectations.It was totally wastage of time for me.These guys are fully unprofessional they don't have respect for others time.
    WASTAGE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• Written test on selenium IDE,Selenium Webdriver,Java
      F2F questions related to Java,Selenium,Appium,API testing,Jmeter etc   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T-Systems (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

Very lethargic process took 3 weeks for first round to over. Never seen such slow HR and poor HR management.
    Office is also very small
    No salary hike
    Overall didnt like people there

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.