T-Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

T-Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at T-Systems

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in February 2013.

Interview

The process was long, as all big companies. First you sing see the HR people and after the technical interview with the Team leader of the area. After this, if you was hire, the company offers a Welcome Day for new employees.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I interviewed at T-Systems (Budapest (Hungary)) in November 2011.

Interview

Name one of your task from the past which caused issues. Tell us why we should hire right you?

Interview Questions

• What would you do if somebody annoy you during you take your job?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Košice (Slovakia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Systems (Košice (Slovakia)).

Interview

1) phone interview outsourced to Romania - they check basic profile, no real tech questions - basically pre-check
    2) local interview with HR, manager, technican - depending on the position 30min - 2 hours
    3) you got offer in one week in average
    Interview is in English.

Interview Questions

• They ask even those well know "stupid" HR questions, strenghts, weaknesses, working together or alone.... what everyone a bit experienced is prepared for.   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almeirim (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at T-Systems (Almeirim (Brazil)) in September 2018.

Interview

It was awesome experience. Interview process was smooth . They have very good infrastructure. I recommend to my friends must apply for the company if you get chance

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in March 2015.

Interview

Conversation with the King. He is almost the ¨owner¨ of the company in Brazil. Very informal process as he will hire who he wants. Following this interview I had some talks with HR but just to set up and adjust the compensation plan.

Interview Questions

• Privious experiences of course and a lot of questions about my network.   1 Answer

HRBP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was very transparent and clear on the task i would be taking care. I was for 40 minutes approximately starting with my experience and the interviwer explain the company`s state of art situation. It was one of the best interview I had till date.

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Relaxed.
    Consisted of a presentation and two group exercises. Staff were very relaxed and friendly. Asked to prepare a presentation which you would present to the other candidates and hiring managers.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Systems (London, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone interview. It was an internal application and the call went really well as I was known by the manager. In general t-systems have a fair interview process and good assessment center process.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

They called me at 10.30 and I reached but no interviewer was there ,I waited for 45 minutes after that one technical interview panel comes and asked basic question and cleared with first round .
    After that gone for second round and saw that one old person sit with angry face ,he asked straight and daily routine question what did u previous company and how u doing in current company.
    He was not even smile once and once I told my expectation about he said ok buddy go thanks for your time.

Come on before shortlisting the candidate please look into CV and whatever ur recruiter have telephonic discussion stick on that.

Dont waste time

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview went for 2 rounds. For second round waited for around 4 hours. Before attending interview they projected their company as they are the leaders in the market but when got selected and asked for hike on the holding offer they declined.