T-Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

T-Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at T-Systems

2.8

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T-Systems (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

Very lethargic process took 3 weeks for first round to over. Never seen such slow HR and poor HR management.
    Office is also very small
    No salary hike
    Overall didnt like people there

Java Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems.

Interview

Please don’t go and waste your time, the complete process is miss managed . the people that take interview after your coding round don’t know much themselves and would keep arguing with you. Inshort you will go there and come back frustrated. Please don’t go until you really need a job. Otherwise you can have interview experience at some other place

Rpa Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

Worst interview experience.

My interview was finished in just 10 minutes !!

Below are the questions asked to me by interviewer

1) Tell me about Yourself
    2) What is the most challenging situation you faced
    3) Do you handle team
    4) Do you have experience in working with Citrix environment ?? Challenged faced by you while working with Citrix

I had traveled from Mumbai to Pune left home at 6 AM for this interview and despite being interview scheduled at 12 i reached location at 10:40 AM.

I then waited for my turn till 3 PM (4 Hrs 20 minutes) and then my interview was done 10 minutes with above four questions.

I know right there when i saw so many candidates called for “Scheduled” interview that this will be purely luck base and not the interview performance that will make
    my selection.

I was shocked literally when heard HR saying to finish the interview asap. I seriously am disappointed with this behaviour of T-Systems.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

Received email from consultancy regarding the interview. I was in impression that it will be a Scheduled drive, but actually it was a walk-in. It took more than half haur to enter the floor as I had make entry at tow places. There were huge number of people. And T-system people including HR were not able to manage the numbers. Interview was on fire come first basis. It took another 2 hours to start the actual interview.
    It was face to face discussion and, and I felt like interviewer is in hurry as there were so many number of people. They even didn't cared about asking about yourself.

Interview Questions

• There is a application written in Java 8 and you need to upgrade it to Java 11, it has about 1000Java files, give me an estimate.   Answer Question
    • What package is get imported when you use @RestController( didn't understand)
      I think she was asking about what, all other annotations get imported when you use @RestController   1 Answer

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Bhopal (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

It was through a hiring drive which took place in my college campus. The complete process comprised of a single day which included 4 rounds. Out of which :-
    ROUND 1 : a written round which comprised of two online tests. The first test had 60 questions to be completed in an hour. The 60 question test included 3 sections each of 20 questions, Verbal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude namely!
    ROUND 2 : Group Discussion, which was entirely different than what a GD generally is. It was of two rounds and lasted for 30 min. In round 1, we were given a word , for example Cricket and a hint along with it and we were asked to come up with a Conceptual Story in terms of utilizing the principles of Computer Science.
    Like : Utilize the principles of an OS and relate it to the world of Cricket. One Solution to which could have been as visualizing all the bowlers as different languages and The Cricket Pitch as an OS depending on the condition of which, a specific bowler(language) can be selected.
    ROUND 3 : Technical Round(for which I wasn't able to qualify)
    ROUND 4 : HR

Interview Questions

• What do you feel about the abolition of Article 370   1 Answer

QA Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

One Round Test on hacker Earth
    2 F2f Round for Techincal.
    Overall experience was good. HR was cooperative. The interview process is lengthy

Interview Questions

• Hacker Earth test includes 2 programming question and other objectives questions.

1. The program found the closest to zero
      2. Second programming question to write a class to find the average of URL visits

Other questions were related to selenium, appium and java   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune City (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

the process was smooth. It is a one day process where we have to give an online cocubes test after clearing that test there is an technical interview follow by two HR interviews.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

Interview process was smooth and the .net panel was really professional and I was told I was also selected after giving 3 rounds of interview but the HR team is highly unprofessional,they told me that they would contact me for document submission but I did not receive any call. After following up for the nth time they told me My profile was put on hold and then rejected. I came all the way from Mumbai for the interview , So, I invested my time and money just to face this unprofessional behavior from the HR. Just stay away from this process even if you are called for the interview.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)).

Interview

personality test ; panel interview ; and call received after a week of interview ;a week of processes and get an offer letter ; underwent trainings for a month ; having buddy session and on real job on the 3rd months

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune City (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied via refferal. F2f was scheduled on weekdays. After 4h first round was taken and more focus was on manual not a regular question , manager,lead level question were asked.even if yoy answer correctly they want terminology .