Susquehanna International Group (SIG) Interview Questions

Updated 19 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,047 of over 1.0K interviews

Interviews at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Positive57%
Recruiter8%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

Applied via Handshake. Got an OA within three days. Manageable, but time only one hour for two questions so time was an issue. 1 Leetcode easy and 1 Leetcode Medium/hard.

Interview Questions
  • Check Valid Sudoku Design Hashmap
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

There were two interviewers asking questions for about an hour. There was a mix of verbal questions and then some coding questions. The interviewers were quite condescending if you didn't give an answer that they approved of. Overall not a good experience for a young person trying to get a job in tech.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

Standard coding assessment. Much easier than other coding assessments in the industry. Standard probability and logic test. Not overly difficult but the time is quite short, so you must work extremely quickly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

The first stage was a numerical assessment, then followed by two telephone interviews, one 30 mins the other 1 hr long and then the final round was a video interview that was 2 hours long with two of their traders.

Interview Questions
  • What three words would you use to describe yourself
1 person found this interview helpful

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) in Sep 2022

Interview

A day after applying, I received an email asking me to take the SIG Problem Solving Assessment within seven days. Instructions and topics covered were provided. The assessment was quite difficult. If you are not using statistical equations and calculus in your work every day, probably you are not going to remember some of the techniques they were testing, even if you've taken classes in these subjects before. After I completed the assessment, a few days later I got an email that they would be moving forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions
  • "Basic" probability, statistics, and calculus questions. The questions could all have been solved with a brute-force method, but there was a time limit, so it was clear you were supposed to know some clever way of figuring out the answer quickly. The quick method was obvious for some questions and really not for others, and again would be much more obvious if intro stats and calculus were topics you used daily even years after completing the courses.

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

OA - Codesignal, I think the difficulty is about leetcode medium and easy. If you practice leetcode a lot, it easy for you to pass the first step of the interview of software engineer internship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

4 rounds, mix of behavioral and technical. first 3 rounds were not too technical/rigorous, but the last super round was the most difficult and intense. interviewers are friendly and responsive to questions

Interview Questions
  • system design question regarding sending instructions to an unstable location, revolved around figuring a secure method to communicate with the receiver
1 person found this interview helpful

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

Received an online assessment via CodeSignal. The template of the coding platform was a file with a function, even if you code in Java. You are not allowed to create other classes or functions. Solved the first problem and failed the second one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

The process starts with a pretty intense probability assessment, which you definitely have to revise for. Afterwards is a phone interview with a trader. I don't know what comes next.

Interview Questions
  • They asked you probability questions. Just have familiarity with most probability topics from uni, and try to follow the hints if you can. Don't panic.

Anonymous Employee in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) (Bala Cynwyd, PA)

Interview

A number of online phone screens assessing technical maths and statistics questions and problem solving. Emphasis on probability theory and expectation of games and problems. Longer onsite interview with similar types of questions but more in depth. Assessed behavioural and motivational topics too.

Interview Questions
  • How much would you bet on a specific quick probability game and how that changes as the game is tweaked.
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,047 Interviews

Susquehanna International Group (SIG) Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) according to 114 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.72%