Susquehanna International Group (SIG) Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 928 of over 928 interviews

Interviews at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Positive57%
Recruiter7%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

Online assessment. around 12 questions and 20 min were given. Questions are not hard, but i wasn't able to complete all of them. Definitely need some time to prepare in advance.

Interview Questions
  • Probability: Bayes formula and calculating expectation
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

The questions were easy leetcode style, I literally nailed them and the HR who interviewed me sounds nice. But get rejected after the first round interview, can't be more ridiculous

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

First step was an online probability test, followed by behavioral call with HR a few days later. Contacted a few days later for a video interview with someone on the desk

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

The interviewer seems a little impatient, as he almost did not reply to my questions. While I was writing the solution, he thought I was using my laptop, since he said he heard I was typing. Not a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • A flips m coins, B flips n coins, what is the probability that A has more head than B?

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

First was a screening with math questions. There are 16 questions which range in difficulty. I did not manage to make it pass this stage. The stage after that is phone call with a recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Standard probability questions, binomial distributions, gamma distributions, bayes etc.

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

online assessment will be sent after a few days of application. gives you 7 days to prepare. The online assessment is mostly probability and math, nothing too hard but definitely require time of preparation. Then interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

Behavioral Questions (i.e. STAR questions and answers), and some logic/math puzzle questions at the end of the interview (i.e. marbles and scale question, counting game to 50), then asked the interviewer some questions.

Interview Questions
  • Given x identical marbles how can you figure out which is the dissimilar marble in y uses of the scale

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

Mainly stats questions, some coding, a lot about my research. Overall very friendly people, but the interview process I found far too long. I had to devote several weeks to this, ultimately not receiving an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in Sep 2021

Interview

Half of the first round interview was a phone call with resume questions and the other half was math questions. The math questions were about conditional probability, expected value, and betting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) (Philadelphia, PA) in Sep 2021

Interview

1st round online assessment: 16 questions in 20 minutes, easy prob/ev type of questions just practice to do faster. I got 14/15 and got to the next round. 2nd round phone call with a recruiter: 30 minutes process, first half behavioral questions like why trading why sig, ask about your background, if you need sponsorship, other places you are considering and priority of offers. Second half three math/brain teasers focusing on Bayes’s theorem, expected values, and strategy. Very easy compared to other firms, just some standard questions you would see in any textbook. I didn’t proceed to the next round which really confused me as I got all the math ones correct and clear. It might be that I didn’t state clear enough when she asked about offer priorities and mentioned some other places that I’m currently interviewing (just tryna be honest, but the recruiter seems to act impatient afterwards even if I’m acing all the math), still kinda ridiculous to deny a candidate simply because of that. Overall not such good experience. Next round should be a call with an actual trader which might include some decent probability questions, and then the final day.

Interview Questions
  • Why trading? Why SIG? Background stuff. Technical ones asked not to share but easy to find in any textbooks, low difficulty ones
Viewing 1 - 10 of 928 Interviews