Stryker Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,905 of over 1,905.0 interviews

Employee Referral14%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

4 total interviews. 1 initial phone screen, then 1 with the hiring manager, 1 Gallup interview which is a 3rd party rep and then a final panel with 4 employees.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with ambiguity.
    Answer Question

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Not really clear feedback on the interview and not clear if my profile could be interesting for the future or not. Everyone is very nice anyway. I would recommend to give a clearer feedback so someone knows if it is worth to apply again or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Talking to the interviewer was torture. It’s like she already knew she wasn’t going to hire me. The interviewer just was not friendly and it made me not want to work for them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Very professional, met at a fine dining stop and reviewed goals and salary expectations based on sales units. hours, and on call expectations. Sales manager was very focused on the relationship building with medical staff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Sehr professionell organisiert, verschiedene Gesprächspartner die sich ein Bild vom Bewerber gemacht haben. Alle Gespräche (n-6) in sehr kurzer Zeit geführt. Es wurde auch ein Psychologischer Test mit einem externen Anbieter durchgeführt und die Ergebnisse auch dann mitgeteilt.

Interview Questions
  • gezielt zum Unternehmen, der Kultur und den Aufgaben

Stryker

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

TA HR call. Technical round , Hiring Manager , Hiring Director, Gallup , Global interaction, HR business partner. Amazingly supportive interviewer. Process takes almost 2 months. Very well laid out plan.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

First Interview = 30 min w/ HR Second Interview = 1 hour w/ hiring manager Third Interview = Gallup Interview (Google Gallup Interviews for insights) Fourth = Final Interview w/ hiring manager and member(s) of senior management.

Interview Questions
  • Normal personality questions (ex. Tell me a bit about yourself) Technical Questions (ex. Please describe a time you interacted/managed a relationship with a governing health authority) Gallup: (ex. Tell me about a time when you changed someone's perspective on a topic/project/other)

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Extremely blunt and snobby. Felt like without knowing me was judged. Was one of the worst interviews I have ever been in. They did not really talk about the role and the with the restriction on questions I could not learn much.

Interview Questions
  • Various sales scenari oquestions. Told me I only get 3 questions to ask

Stryker

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

The interview process was fluid and smooth. First is a non formal phone interview with a recruiter, followed by an interview with the hiring manager, a gallup test and then a follow up phone call to go over Gallup results and overall interview performance.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Very good interview process. Easy to follow, and straight to the point. Was very personable. The interviewer set me up with the next interview right away. Very straight to the point questions that were easy to comprehend and answer.

Interview Questions
  • What is something I look for in a company. Do you have any sales experience.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,905 Interviews