Steel Authority of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Steel Authority of India Interview Questions

Interviews at Steel Authority of India

2.9

Junior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Steel Authority of India (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Just good communication skills should get you through the Group Discussion and the interview process after having cleared the written objective type multiple choice questions based exam which can be tough to clear

Interview Questions

• General introduction and types of roles undertaken in previous organizations   Answer Question

Junior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhanbad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Steel Authority of India (Dhanbad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

There was campus interview at my college ism dhanbad.There were 3 rounds : Technical round , GD round and personal interview round.The technical rounds were competitive and out of 40 candidates only 20 were selected and in the final round only 8 were selected.

Junior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Steel Authority of India (New Delhi (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

It basically had three rounds, group discussion, case study and an interview. The process lasted for a day. Group discussion topics were basically about current problems, and a management case study.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were specific to your domain and fundamental engineering questions were asked.   Answer Question

Junior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Steel Authority of India (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

1st Round included a written exam which is advertised in news papers and website (extensive from under grad course work), The exam centre for 1st round are through out the country. 2nd round after qualifying in 1st round is a personal interview, group discussion and Team based communication skill tests round. The result of first and second rounds are displayed after about a month or a little more of each exam.

Interview Questions

• There were 3 interviewers. They mostly were very friendly and calm. They asked about under graduation training, basic questions from under grad course work. Career plans, about SAIL plants, production, locations, why SAIL, About previous employment.   1 Answer

Junior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Steel Authority of India (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

initially advertisement were floated online and leading newspapers and then there was a written test from where a few were called for the group discussions and finally a personal interview is conducted.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell Steel in the North Eastern states   1 Answer

Junior Manager Interview

Interview

Campus Placement.
    Interview

Interview Questions

• You dont play sports, extracurricular are poor   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation of salary. It is fixed

Junior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Steel Authority of India (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

It was merely a formality. Written test followed by an interview and few group discussions were part of the process. Make sure you talk clearly, in a voice that is audible to the panel evaluating.

Junior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Steel Authority of India (Chennai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

First round was GD. Second round was a group task. You have to solve a problem and come to a common solution. Then 2 technical +HR interviews. Questions were very easy . I answered all the questions. They ask me some scenario based questions which were somewhat tricky but easy to solve.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions. What would you do in case system crashes like questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Steel Authority of India (New Delhi (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

the interview was for summer internship for industrial training . I was asked questions on networking, database, sql and my college academics according to my area of interest.Not a stress interview but they did check my knowledge and clarity of concepts.Be through with your resume and you would be through.Good luck.

Intern Interview

Interview

Email resume and cover letter

Interview Questions

• No extremely difficult question as such. Questions regarding past experience in the preferred technology and projects undertaken.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.