State Street Interview Questions

Updated 29 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,598 of over 1.6K interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

State Street

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at State Street

Interview

It was oncampus hiring process for internship and performance based PPO.First round was technical round consisting of coding questions. I cleared the first round and I was selected for technical interview. And I cleared technical and a telephonic HR round and I am successfully selected as intern for now.

Interview Questions
  • What is Bubble Sort
    Answer Question

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

Interview process was very detailed and interesting. They test your practical knowledge in existing profile. They ask situational questions and questions related to your CV content. They test your willingness to join proposed profile

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

Quite easy, no need to prepare much before the interview. However I can recommend, and it would be wise to review some basic wording regarding capital markets. Fist call will be with India, so prepare for lack of understandig, but lets hope you are going to understand everything clearly!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State Street

Interview

45 min interview with two interviewers. Each interviewer had about 20 min. Introduction. A lot of time series technical questions. Bad interview experience. Interviewer had strong accent that made me difficult to understand the question.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me trough your resume. Time series questions ( stationary? Range of phi in AR(1) model? Test for stationary and null hypothesis?…)

State Street

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State Street in Sep 2022

Interview

Process was quick and simple. They try to understand your experience rather than interrogating candidate. Panel was kind and do explain to you about the company and the role in breif.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

Very straightforward and relaxed. Interviewer made it a very informal as possible. Two stage process with second being with hiring manager’s manager, so senior level depending on the role. Both interviews were very relaxed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

The first round go through the resume, the second round is for the technical question, such as probability, and brain teaser, the process takes more than three weeks the hr is not effective

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Street (Pune)

Interview

I was contacted by their HR department, not a recruiter, after applying to a role on their career website. There was a brief screener call with the HR person followed by 2 interviews with the business unit recruiting for the role.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral interviews/experience around planning, organizational skills, ability to work with other personalities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street (Frankfurt am Main) in Aug 2022

Interview

They Prefer hiring experience candidates and not some one with good knowledge and skill set .. Probably they are looking for someone who had already worked in big firms and in banking domain rather than local IT company or other domain.

Interview Questions
  • Tech Interview is all about Scrum -Agile methodology and framework also asked me what Wire-framing, traceability matrix, Epic, Difference between functional and non functional testing . CV based. 4 stages of testing. etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at State Street (Hyderābād) in Aug 2022

Interview

I had one round of interview and after 2 weeks second round and it’s been 1.5 month but I have not received any response from HR. They don’t even respond on follow up

Interview Questions
  • Strength and weakness How to handle stress Time management skills
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,598 Interviews

State Street Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at State Street as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.56 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Transfer Agent and Fund Accountant, Associate I rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Fund Accountant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at State Street takes an average of 29 days when considering 70 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Intern had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Internship roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 47 days).

Common stages of the interview process at State Street according to 70 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.20%