Solutionreach Interview Questions

Updated 20 Dec 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 53 of over 53 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Solutionreach

Application

I interviewed at Solutionreach

Interview

It was very straightforward. I was prompted to make a video cover letter which I feel really helped me. I was then placed in a single virtual interview. It was very low-key and void of pressure. It really made it easy for me to be myself.

Interview Questions
  • What are your goals and how can we help?
    1 Answer

Solutionreach

Application

I interviewed at Solutionreach

Interview

It was a regular process. I got a call from recruiter. After that an other call that ask regular "tell me about yourself, your project" type of questions. It was 20 min call. After that I got video call that took 45 min. The interviewer was senior engineer. Overall it was a good interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in May 2020

Interview

First interview was with the recruiter. Basic explanation of job and requirements. The recruiter was very enthusiastic about the company, and asked some good questions. I didn’t get on to the next round with the hiring manager, but I knew it was a stretch as I was blunt about not having industry-specific experience in healthcare.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company.
  • Do you experience in XYZ type software as a PO.

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in Jun 2018

Interview

The quickest way for me to explain this is quick and painless. I had a phone interview an in-person and an offer in less then a week. The VP i interviewed with gave me quick feedback and answered all questions in a timely matter

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Solutionreach?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in Apr 2018

Interview

The initial interview, didn’t happen. I only spoke with the recruiter long enough to be advised I was being scheduled an on-site interview. I was crammed into an availability, and not given any choice in the matter. (Okay. Not the greatest candidate experience, but fine.) Arrived 20-minutes early, started the interview 10-minutes into the 30-minute window allotted. (Also, not an earmarker for a good candidate experience.) Spent 20-minutes being grilled on my ability to connect and work with Millennials; while somehow having mentioned a more than decade long track record of working with some of the most brilliant (and ergo often most challenging) personalities - count against me. In short, the Director; who is clearly old enough to be a middle of the pack GenXer, wanted to ensure other GenXers felt they had no place in the organization. Also, you will be asked vague questions which will not be expanded upon, and you will be expected to guess the right course of logic to follow to an answer you won’t be able to sell if you have a single visible grey hair. So, in a nutshell, expect age discrimination to be a factor - even though you are likely not going to be the oldest person in the room.

Interview Questions
  • Question: Our Engineering Team has been pushing back on us to develop the technical skills out CSR 1 - 3 and TSEs need to pass along “worthy” cases
  • Describe how you redesign a business process
  • We have turned down several internal candidates for this position. There will be hurt feelings. How do you handle those?
  • (Building off previous question) How do you do that when they have a sense of entitlement?
  • So, you approach a lot of what you do on two fronts - operations is like a project and Human Resources is like a psychiatrist.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in Apr 2018

Interview

First it was phone interview , once selected i was called in for In person Interview. Had 2 rounds of panel interview, Panel was very friendly and made me really comfortable. Majorly previous job experience and some case study Interview. Interview went really well they asked me how soon i can join in etc. Later no feedback no mail in spite of following up couple of times. Very disappointing for the candidates like me who expect some feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Why Solutionreach ? How many teams you handled ? How you conduct retrospective meeting ? Difference between project manager and scrum master ?

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in Mar 2018

Interview

Quick. Applied, called next day, interviewed the day after, offered within a few hours because of the upcoming training class. I was shocked it went so fast. Others told me theirs took around a month. Asking around more, it seemed like I was the exception more than the commonality. Most had longer wait times.

Interview Questions
  • How much do you know about HTML?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in Jun 2017

Interview

Main interview was a 2 person interview mainly and they mainly asked about customer service related techniques, then gave a tour at the end. Noteworthy: They needed 5 references on their application and you have to do a webcam interview, which took some meddling to get working properly.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Lehi, UT) in Jun 2017

Interview

I first had a short phone conversation (10-15 minutes) with the Senior Project Manager who asked about my experience and a few examples of how I handled situations at work. I then when in to the office in Lehi for an interview with six people from the project teams (Scrum Masters, Quality Assurance, etc) two in the room for a half an hour at a time. They were all very personable and friendly, open to me asking questions as well. My interview went long by a half hour. I heard back about the position three days after my interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Solutionreach (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017

Interview

I applied online and spoke to a Project Manager the next week. Overall a fast process. However, the job posting, the questions asked, and the feedback I received during the process were incongruent. The interviewer's questions weren't helpful in determining one's experience in building software and he couldn't adequately describe what software teams and projects the new hire would be working on. Overall, this was an unpleasant experience because of the incongruent feedback from the phone screen and followup email and because they should be able tell the interviewees what kind of projects they would be working on.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Interviews