Snapdeal Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 427 of over 427 interviews

Applied online17%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Snapdeal (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Dec 2021

Interview

Smooth and good . Timely conducted Responsive HR Business overview and vision for future is shared Role expectations were clearly defined Supportive hiring manager Smooth Online and offline interview conduction. Overall Good experience Hiring process was also smooth and comfortable without and hassle

Interview Questions
  • Business a acumen, aspirations, why Snapdeal?, previous experience, behavioral questions
    Answer Question

Snapdeal

Application

I interviewed at Snapdeal

Interview

The interview process was smooth. It consisted of 5 rounds. First two rounds were based on DSA and java questions related to concurrency mainly. Third round was HR round which involved general discussion. Fourth round was with the hiring manager and involved questions around queueing systems and current project. HLD questions were also asked. Final round was with VP and it involved behavioural questions and current project discussion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Snapdeal

Application

I interviewed at Snapdeal

Interview

Interview process was Smooth. Recruiters were also helpful. Had 5 Rounds in total. First 2 rounds were based on problem solving and 2 easy-medium DSA questions each and some Java internals. 3rd round was HR round which was normal discussion around work and life. 4th round was HM round. This round was quite tough and all in depth questions were asked. After what, why and how were asked for each question. And questions were from HLD as well ranging from caches, message queues etc. 5th Round was VP round. This started with behavioral questions and then my current project discussion in detail.

Snapdeal

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Snapdeal in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process consisted of the following rounds: 1. Online Coding 2. Technical Interview - 1 3. Technical Interview - 2 4. HR Interview 5. Hiring Manager 6. AVP - Technology The technical interviews and hiring manager rounds are for 1 hour each. The HR and final round is 30 mins each. This was a backend role. Questions were focused on Java, LLD, HLD, and problem-solving.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Inter thread communication 2. Producer-Consumer 3. Lambda Expressions 4. Tree-based questions 5. Design Patterns 6. LLD 7. System design of current project
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi)

Interview

Very Unprofessional. Was given written test which I cleared and interview was schedules after a week which got cancelled on day of interview without further updates or reschedule. If u can't even complete the interview process, don't waste time of interviewees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and fast .HR team is very co-operative and responsive .Very professional. All details were explained & process were crisp and clear .The overall process took just 4-5 days . The questions asked interview was all relevant ,and really challenges the competitiveness . Thanks Snapdeal for such smooth process

Interview Questions
  • 1. Regarding overall experiences 2. Regarding ethnic wear category 3.How to convince vendor to onboard in Snapdeal 4. How is NPS score calculated 5.How is conversion calculated 6. How ROI is calculated 7. Average selling prices in the category 8.If adequate enough in excel
1 person found this interview helpful

Snapdeal

Application

I interviewed at Snapdeal in Aug 2021

Interview

They called me for the interview, then they asked me few question about my career my course & my expertise, what can I do to make the design better. Then they gave the assignments.

Interview Questions
  • How can you make the designs better, what new innovation you can bring to the company?

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snapdeal (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Aug 2021

Interview

Interview process comprises off 1. Shortlisting (MCQ , Coding Test )   20 mcq question - Related to Android components .    1 problem solving - Related to Arrays 2.Interview 1 (Technical)    1 hour (Google Meet) - Basic questions related Android Components , Java , Kotlin , Data           Structure     Main Topics -Basics of -:  Activity/ Fragment Lifecycle , Mvvm ,Live Data , Work manager , Services , Broadcast receivers , Collections, Time/Space Complexity etc .  3.Interview 2 (Technical) Main Topics - Advance of -: Handler & Loopers , GC , Coroutines , Rx java , Activity/ Fragment Lifecycle ,Live Data , Work manager , Services , Broadcast receivers , Content providers , Glide Inner functionality , Recycler View Optimisation .(Deep level) 4.Interview 3 (Hr Round) - A Healthy discussion regarding company future Goals , environment , candidate experiences and all . 5.Interview 4 (Managerial Round)A Healthy discussion regarding managing work , sprints . Design Patterns , Git etc

Interview Questions
  • Few Questions - 1.What is ANR in Android? What are the measures you can take to avoid ANR? 2.What is the difference between Serializable and Parcelable? Which is the best approach in Android? 3.What is the significance of the .dex file?

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Snapdeal (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process was quite smooth and well organized. There is 1 online Test, 2 technical, 1 Managerial, 1 VP, 1 HR Rounds. Questions related to OOPS, Javascript, React.js, HTML, CSS was asked. Overall experience was quite good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Snapdeal

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Snapdeal

Interview

The Interview Process was quite smooth and very well organized. Divya (HR Team) coordinated quite well during the entire set of discussions. Overall experience was quite good. Kudos to the entire HR Team for streamlining the Hiring.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on the Current Roles and Responsibilities, Challenges faced, etc.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 427 Interviews