Smollan Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Smollan Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Smollan Group

2.2

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Smollan Group (Mumbai (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Personal Interview with HR, Second round of Interview with Business Unit Head, Final round of interview with Leadership Team, Reference Checks, Salary and Negotiations, Offer Letter Released, Medical Checkup, Offer letter Acceptance, Issue of Appointment Letter, Induction Training by HR Team for 2 days and Market Work with respective business for minimum of 10 days.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult or unexpected question. All the question raised were related to the Job and how would you bring in value addition to the board   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Smollan Group (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interviewer made me feel comfortable and an HR representative was present throughout the interview. They answered all questions I had and provided proper detailed info about the position I applied for.

Master Data Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Smollan Group (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in March 2012.

Interview

Telephone call to invite me to meet with the then CIO. I had been doing contract work for the group for a period of 3 years, so I had insight into the company and culture. Confidence was up because of this. Overall a good interview and the people are friendly which helps to relax one.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gold Coast (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smollan Group (Gold Coast (Australia)) in September 2013.

Interview

Very casual. Lot of emphasis on past experience. standard BA questions and lot of behavioral questions - stakeholder management - Data management - BI experience - reporting experience - change management - support experience - ITIL experience - SQL experience - project management - onshore-offshore model - application development experience

Area Field Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Smollan Group (New Delhi (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

3 Rounds of interview was scheduled with HR round, Regional manager round and then director round. This was spread across 3 weeks and there were a pool of candidates to choose from.

Interview Questions

• Details about past experience   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.