Cover image for Sequel Youth & Family Services

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Sequel Youth & Family Services Interview Questions

Updated 2 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 28 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sequel Youth & Family Services

Sequel Youth & Family Services

Application

I interviewed at Sequel Youth & Family Services

Interview

The interview process was informal intially which made the conversation flow well. I liked being able to discuss topics and experiences freely without the constraint and stress of typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my comfortably working for a company that has been in the media recently.
    Answer Question

Sequel Youth & Family Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sequel Youth & Family Services

Interview

Short and to the point. Interviewed with a team of five management. Was taken on a tour of facility after the interview and introduced to different area employees and the history of the company was shared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sequel Youth & Family Services

Application

I interviewed at Sequel Youth & Family Services

Interview

Short One interview Transparent Went in for one interview and was offered the job the next day. Very transparent about the company and short comings. Gave a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sequel Youth & Family Services (Sioux Falls, SD) in Jan 2019

Interview

Met at appropriate time, and asked questions about hobbies and why I wanted the job. It was very welcoming and very smooth. I felt instantly welcomed and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Albion, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sequel Youth & Family Services (Albion, MI) in Sept 2018

Interview

Applied through an online posting and was quickly contacted within 2 days. Relaxed interview setting. Was able to get all questions answered and a feel for the company. I was followed up with quickly afterwards.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sequel Youth & Family Services (Huntsville, AL) in Aug 2018

Interview

Easy enough, they asked questions but when they saw my 20 yrs experience they felt bad it was only offering $9 per hour. They asked me to come back but it just wasn't worth it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sequel Youth & Family Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sequel Youth & Family Services

Interview

The interview was held at Mingus Mountain Academy which is at the end of a three mile long unpaved forestry road. I do not recommend attempting this drive unless you have an AWD or 4WD vehicle. The interviewer did not mention the road conditions when setting up the interview. I consider myself lucky to have made it with a two wheel drive vehicle. The interview itself consisted of being introduced to staff and clients while chatting about the work in between.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with Maslow's Diamond?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sequel Youth & Family Services (Kalamazoo, MI) in Sept 2017

Interview

She called and asked if i wanted to interview for the job. I went in and we had the interview it was simple and sweet. She said that she would call to do another interview if interested.

Interview Questions
  • why do i think im fit for the position

Anonymous Employee in Tuskegee, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sequel Youth & Family Services (Tuskegee, AL) in Jul 2017

Interview

Standard Interview Process, without "Great Expectations". Job is great for a new graduate looking for a first job, and not a career; or a retiree who wants extra income!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sequel Youth & Family Services (Des Moines, IA) in Jun 2017

Interview

It was laid back & very informal. They really just talked about any past experience with youth or residential programs. They did not give a strong understanding of what this job would be as it was a new program. The only real issue was they hired me & then didn't schedule me for an entire month.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me to fill out my application a second time.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews