Seagate Technology Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Seagate Technology Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied Online. Got contacted by Manager in 2 weeks for phone interview. The position was related to HAMR drive testing and characterization. Generally they have this position every year during summer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

Got the first interview with HR. Question was direct and simple, didn't went through the resume but only focused on how my experience relate to the job requirement. Didn't think I could get through but got the second interview a month later with hiring manger. His phone talk was very positive, and asked about my concerns and my time schedule etc. I though I had it but never hear back. Emailed both HR and manager but got no response. I guess that is a no.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Cupertino, CA (US)).

Interview

Process took a month or so. Phone call with HR. Phone call with potential manager. Skype calls with other people in the department. None of them were really technical, and it was overall really easy. Got the offer pretty quick.

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology in June 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screening with the recruiter and he was incredibly rude. He asked me if I had any relevant coursework for finance and I said that I’ve taken economics classes and had previous internship experience in finance. He cared more about the coursework than my experience and I explained that my experience has taught me the basics and even more. He then questioned why I was applying to this internship if I didn’t take any finance classes. He said he would contact me if I make it to the next round or not. He never did.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in October 2016.

Interview

Received a call from a manager to interview a little over a month after I spoke with a recruiter at a job fair. Applied for the job online, had the call with the manager, and was hired about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Experience with the programming languages.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

Three engineers asked behavioral and technical questions. They were very positive and professional. They asked why I chose the field and what exactly I like about it. They went through my resume and asked questions on it.

Interview Questions

• Write code to go through the matrix and make mathematical operations, then optimize your solution.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward, a 30 minute interview over the phone. The topics covered were technical as well as behavioral. The scheduling communication was clear and quick, and the interviewer was professional yet approachable.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Fremont, CA (US)).

Interview

45 min phone interview with Sr Staff Engineer. Mainly about what you did on resume- projects description, difficulties faced. Questions on hardware description language. Few behavioral questions. Mainly on why do you want to work at Seagate Technology and introduction of yourself.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

the HR asked me to describe my resume and asked a couple of technical questions. no behavioral questions. the whole process was about 30min. People were quite friendly. got through background checking and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• please lead us go through your resume   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in March 2015.

Interview

HR scheduled the first interview over the phone. It lasted for 20 minutes. General questions about my previous projects. Then 2 more rounds of technical interview on the phone in the following weeks. 2nd round was purely technical and technical situation questions were asked.This round lasted for 50 minutes. Third round was quick, few technical questions and one behavioral question.

Interview Questions

• 1. Explain your work at previous internship.
      2. What is the hardest bug have ever encountered ? How did you debug it ?
      3. Are you hardworking ?
      4. C, verilog and scripting technical questions.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.