Scurri Interview Questions
Updated 1 Jun 2018
- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Wexford
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Scurri
Interviews for Top Jobs at Scurri
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wexford
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scurri (Wexford) in May 2018
1st. They ask you some coding test, a simple coding task a UK postcode format. Everything in Python. 2nd, a behavioural Interview by phone, nothing special... typical questions about your life and your motivations, very informal. 3rd, a technical interview.
- Interviewers were pushing straight away and being very cheeky and discouraging. This make me turn off all my concentration as was humiliating.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scurri (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2016
I apply via web/mail and after a couple of mails and an offline programming exercise I got a videoconference interview with the HHRR manager. It was quite informal and I easily pass the filter for the technical interview. Unfortunately I was not lucky with that one, it was my first technical interview and I am not used to code real time while explaining and with all the pressure.
- They asked me to make a UK post code validator as an exercise prior to interview. During the interview they asked me some simple coding exercises, but I did not do it very well unfortunately...