Scurri Interview Questions

Updated 1 Jun 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scurri

Scurri

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wexford

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scurri (Wexford) in May 2018

Interview

1st. They ask you some coding test, a simple coding task a UK postcode format. Everything in Python. 2nd, a behavioural Interview by phone, nothing special... typical questions about your life and your motivations, very informal. 3rd, a technical interview.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewers were pushing straight away and being very cheeky and discouraging. This make me turn off all my concentration as was humiliating.
    1 Answer
3 people found this interview helpful

Scurri

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scurri (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2016

Interview

I apply via web/mail and after a couple of mails and an offline programming exercise I got a videoconference interview with the HHRR manager. It was quite informal and I easily pass the filter for the technical interview. Unfortunately I was not lucky with that one, it was my first technical interview and I am not used to code real time while explaining and with all the pressure.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to make a UK post code validator as an exercise prior to interview. During the interview they asked me some simple coding exercises, but I did not do it very well unfortunately...
9 people found this interview helpful