Schuh Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Schuh Limited Interview Questions

Interviews at Schuh Limited

2.3

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Warrington, North West England, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Group interview and activity where they test your knowledge of the company and to see if you've done your research. Group exercise where you describe the attributes required in an ideal Schuh employee.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one thing you know about the company?   1 Answer

Store Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Warrington, North West England, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Group interview lasted 2 hours. We each had to introduce ourselves and give an interesting fact about ourselves. We did an icebreaking activity called Electric Pen which involved everyone holding hands and sending a 'shockwave' down the line. We were then separated into groups and we had to create a role play about what makes the perfect Schuh employee. We were then put in the 'hot seat' - we had 30 seconds to say why we should be chosen to work for Schuh. We were told that we would receive a phone call if we got the job and an email if we hadn't been successful. I didn't get an email or a phone call.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Exeter, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

There is just one interview, usually with the regional and divisional manager. After applying online, I waited just over a week to hear back then my interview was a few days after this.

Interview Questions

• The whole interview is very relaxed, they are just trying to get a feel for who you are and if you would fit the position. They will ask questions about your experience with customer service, and will want to know what type of manager you are.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derry, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Derry, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

One to one interview with the regional manager as well as a pre-set presentation.
    The overall process took over an hour and was quite a difficult interview as chances are you are meeting this person for the first time.
    Questions tend to go around in circles.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schuh Limited.

Interview

Small group interview in a job centre as the shop wasn't open yet. Very relaxed, the person interviewing us was dressed quite casually and really casual in the way she was interviewing. Lasted around an hour but successful applicants have to have a second interview. Had to introduce ourselves, say what we knew about Schuh (no pressure, not everyone answered), they we drew/mind-mapped a good/bad employee and discussed afterwards, then had to say why we wanted to work there and got told more info on the job etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schuh Limited in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online then 3 weeks later I received a phone call invite to a phone interview the next day. After the phone interview I was told there and then that I had passed and was asked to complete a task which was emailed to me. The same day I was asked to attend an interview the following day. The interview was relaxed and informal although in the head office, and the interviewer was friendly and polite - not intimidating at all. I accepted the position the next day. The office seemed like a great working environment.

Part Time Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hastings, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Hastings, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied on line and recieved a phone call the next day, arranging an interview for the following wednesday. The interview was a group one, held at my local job centre. The interview was fun and relaxed, and lasted for 2 hours. We were given a few 'get to know each other tasks' after briefly introducing ourselves to the group.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Schuh's history?   1 Answer
    • What is customer service?   1 Answer
    • Give an example of a time you received good/ bad customer service.   Answer Question
    • What makes a good Schuh employee?   Answer Question
    • What do the 7 values of the company mean to you?   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hastings, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Hastings, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

a group interview and games and tasks including talking through what we thought things meant and manager talking about in general term the company an what she wanted out of the team

Interview Questions

• there was a fun pass the football with numbers game and each number corresponded to a casual question like' describe your dancing like someone else' or what is your ultimate life goal?
      brainstorming each of the companys guidelines e.g. care and respect for customers and colleagues   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Required to put an application in online. Was then called into a group interview, and was told a week later that I had received the job. Very informal interview. They value personality over all, so it's important to go into it open minded and ensuring that you show the best of your personality.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Brighton, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Group interview, we were all asked to bring a personal object to talk about as an ice breaker, we were then told a bit about the company and job and we then had to do an exercise where we 'sold' a shoe. We were each asked a few questions about our experiences with customer service and to finish had 30 seconds to sell ourselves and explain why we would be good at the job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you received negative customer service and one where you received positive customer service and how each made you feel.   Answer Question
    • Does anyone know anything about the history of the company?   Answer Question
    • Why would you be good for this job?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.