Schlumberger Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Schlumberger Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Schlumberger

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

1. A presentation that is about 7minutes requires interviewees to talk about a project he has done. The interviewers will also ask some questions about your project after your presentation.
2. 4 round interview including 2 behavior and 2 technique question. Behavior questions will more focus on resume and technique questions are always about coding and Time complexity.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of OOD? What is functional programming?
    What is most challenge part of your project?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schlumberger in February 2020.

Interview

The Phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. Most of the questions were related to the resume. The questions needed to be answered with clear and concise examples. It was a very good professional experience.

Interview Questions

• The first questions asked were related to the resume contents.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

on campus interview . talked about my project and a case question. The other time was all about behaviour questions. The whole process is pretty easy and chill. You should try to apply for this company.

Interview Questions

• what is your plan for future? what do you know about schlumberger   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

I talked and submitted resume in the campus career fair and got an on-campus interview. The interviewees were actually mixed, phd, undergrad, ME, CS. The questions are mostly behavior. They said it is just to make sure you will get the right type of OA.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Round 1 : a Oncampus behavioral round
                          b. Hackerrank
    Round 2 : Onsite interview
                      a. Technical topic presentation
                      b. 4 rounds of techinical and behavioral

Interview Questions

• 1. Check is a graph is fully connected
      2. Word ladder problem
      3. questions on C++   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

On campus behavioral --> coding challenge --> superday with 4 interviews and 1 presentation.

It was absolutely garbage. First, the recruited emailed me literally the DAY BEFORE the superday seeing if I was able to come. Anyway, I was pretty happy that I called into the superday. I thought I did relatively well because one of the four interviews (coding challenge), I solved it so fast that they had to give me another. The behaviorals went relatively well as well.

The worst part was after the interview. The recruited told us she would get back to us within 2 weeks. Well, after ~4 weeks, I emailed her because I had not received anything from Schlumberger. No response. I ended up going into the website and finding out I was rejected there (though this appeared after I emailed her; before the email, it said pending). Unprofessional recruited, unpleasant experience, overall a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Nothing tricky. Ask about tech stack and some conceptual questions about languages listed.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

A lot of questions about my resume. The SE who interviewed me also has some experience in GO, so asked a lot of questions about your resume. Have not heard back, but hoping will get a offer.

Interview Questions

• Reverse a string using recursion.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I was offered the job after performing well in a couple of summer internships with them. They treat the ten weeks of the internship as an extended interview process, and they offer you a job not too long after you finish your internship if they are happy with your work.

Software Engineer() Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

Talk about my resume all the time. Not to many technical question, just one from the job description, so better look into that. Just a very in depth questions about your resume. Have not heard back, but hoping will get a offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Very abstract and behavioral. Person asking to code kept peeping in my paper while I was trying to code and did not let me talk through my method. Also did not know the language I was comfortable in.

Interview Questions

• To execute a doubly linked list and give its complexity   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.