Sanofi Technologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Sanofi Technologist Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

3.4

Technologist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

I applied for the position that was advertised at a job fair in July 2011, submitted my resume and was contacted by a recruiter at Sanofi Pasteur a week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a recent experience when you tried a new solution that failed despite all your analyses?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very long, too many interviews, 2 interviews with managers and directors and another with HR, each one lasted around one hr. It is more about behavior than technical skills.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

You will may meet with one to two managers from the hiring department and go over topics such as integrity, technical expertise and behavioral. Following the face to face portion of the interview, a technical quiz will be given.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you observed someone not following their SOP or GMP regulations?
      How do you handle yourself when working with a "difficult" co-worker?
      What is an antigen/antibody/conjugate...? (Immunology type question)
      Data trending questions
      ELISA troubleshooting
      GMP terminology - what is OOS vs OOT? What is an alert limit?   Answer Question

Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sanofi (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

interviewers were vey easy going, made me feel comfortable, was like round table discussion, explained about company and people working there. made me feel comfortable. explained the questions very well so that I could answer it precisely. they were taking notes. mostly behavioral based questions, nothing technical

Technologist Interview

Interview

Fairly structured, behavioural and scenario questions, along with a technical written test that may vary in difficulty depending on your department, hiring manager, or maybe even if they had someone else in mind for the position already.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2019.

Interview

I had a telephonic interview which went well and couple weeks later got a call for an in-person interview. I was interviewed by my hiring manager and another manager. I was asked a lot of technical questions followed by a quiz. All went super well.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.