Sanofi Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Sanofi Co-Op Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

2.8

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swiftwater, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Swiftwater, PA (US)) in April 2008.

Interview

took a while to get an actual job position

Negotiation

didn't negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swiftwater, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Swiftwater, PA (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

Basic questions of experience and work place conflict resolution over the phone. The in-person interview was more specific to the position and my experience. I met with the director of the department and the senior manager I'd be working with. After about 6 serious questions we degraded to chatting about sports and interesting things in the area. Very casual interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation for internships

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sanofi (Framingham, MA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

The person you will be working under will interview you first followed by an interview by the group leader. The overall interview process was overall relaxed. They did not ask many technical questions and it is mainly your job to ask questions about the position, company, and group. It is also important to really show that you are interested specifically in the field the position is related to or in a specific aspect of the job (i.e. a certain type of bioreactor). The interviewers spent a lot of time telling me about the position and my numerous questions definitely showed them my immense interest. Another big tip, especially if your interviewers are as relaxed as mine, try to think of the interview as a conversation with long-lost friends that you have just reconnected with.

Interview Questions

• "Does this kind of job interest you"   1 Answer

Negotiation

A Genzyme HR called me about the offer. A third-party company is in charge of payroll for the interns / co-ops and they will contact you with forms. For interns / Co-op, I don't think salary is negotiable.

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sanofi (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

About 40 minutes interview. Just went through experiences and how it will enable to succeed in this role. Just between me and the supervisor. Interviewer had resume in had and went through it briefly but mostly asked about experiences not necessarily from resume.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in terms of programming?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.