Sanofi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Sanofi Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

2.9

Interview

Interview with done from remote and was setup after an initial interview with someone from Human Resources. This was also done remotely due to COVID. The interview lasted from 30 to 45 minutes and was mostly about the company culture and my background. It was an overall pleasant experience.

Industrials Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Application online, call with HR, then interview with hiring manager. The application was standard. Background check done by HR with quick 5 minute call. Interview was about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Set up through online site as was a former onsite temporary staff person. This made it possible to apply for vacancies not provided to general public at former location. Met with a recruiter.

Analytical Chemist Interview

Interview

interview process consist of a series of interviews with the team mostly straight forward, easy going process. Technical questions regarding what is on your resume so be prepared to answer those

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi in September 2020.

Interview

The process started with a call with a recruiter to assess my skills and career plans. She was really respectful and nice and the next steps for the position was laid out clearly. Then, she connected me with the hiring manager, and shortly after that, I was scheduled for a day-long panel interview. Everyone was extremely nice and respectful, and genuinely cared about my career aspirations for the job in addition to what I can offer the team.

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stroudsburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi (Stroudsburg, PA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The HR interviewer did not speak clearly, and some of the questions I did not understand even after asking her to repeat them, sometimes I asked 3 times. This hurdle set the tone of the interview which was not good. I was not informed about the job in any way shape or form either. I am a human being, what would be in it for me other than the salary? Or is there such a supply of candidates that they don't even talk to you like a human being any more. In any event, if this interview was any sort of moment of truth regarding Sanofi, I consider myself lucky to not have been considered for the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

I met with the Human Resources Manager and the Regional Manager. It was a really professional interview. They were informative and asked good questions. They were pleasant and told me all about the job. They let me talk and tell my story.

Research Technician R&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cambridge, MA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I was recruited via LinkedIn to interview for open positions. I had one interview and was quickly invited for a second interview the next day, which happens to be tomorrow. First interview was with the lab head, second interview will be with the lab group.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about your research experience
      - Tell me about the outcomes of your research
      - Tell me about a time you overcame a difficulty in your last job   Answer Question

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi (Framingham, MA (US)).

Interview

Interviewed for the position almost three months ago. Was then offered a lower position as well as less pay than what I currently receive despite having the qualifications listed in the job description. When I asked about why I was offered a lower position, I was told I would be called back with a response. Almost three months later and I was never given a reason or response to the position. Was given the run around since March when I initially applied for the position. Extremely unprofessional organization and very disappointing experience.

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cambridge, MA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Was online and went very well, everyone was friendly and encouraging to talk to. Because of COVID19, had to have a Zoom interview that was about 45 min long. And then had another panel interview that was 2:30 long.

Interview Questions

• What my hobbies were, what I was interested in.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.