Sanofi Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Sanofi Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Very smooth interview process applied online and received a call from the project manager and spoke about the current project the company was working on and what I bring to the table

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi

Intern Interview

Interview

Brought in to Swiftwater location and met alone with 3 hiring managers. They asked predictable questions albeit not easy. This was for an Industrial Engineering position. I was a sophomore in college.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

One phone interview and in person interview about 2 weeks after, phone interview was technical but laid back and the in person was more of a greeting and behavioral assessment

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sanofi (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

On Call Interview with the hiring manager. He called me and asked me about my experience and academic project. Things that i have worked on and problems I faced. How did I overcome them. Technologies used in the project and why only those technologies.

Interview Questions

• About the academic projects.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cambridge, MA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview, met with two people and then they called me. It was a great experience. They were extremely great. The whole thing only took two days.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sanofi in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted online application to internship position, was contacted via email to set up an onsite interview. Entire process took one month and the interview included both technical and behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Somerville, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

There was an on-campus interview conducted by two separate hiring managers looking for R&D interns for Genzyme despite the fact that the application was for all summer intern positions at Sanofi. The interview itself took 30 minutes and was followed by a debrief from the director of university recruiting.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Met at a career fair and applied online. Interviewed with HR representative that week.Know your resume and your involvements. Be able to talk about your activities and involvements. There are behavioral questions and technical questions as well.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was being able to convey my technical skills.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oro Valley, AZ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Oro Valley, AZ (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

I got one-to-one meetings in full afternoon with various workers: a business manager, a invester for the project, a science manager, risk manager, and principal scientist. I was alone in the process. There weren't other students in the interview process.
    It was more relaxed than I expected. I had an overall positive response from everyone.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position? What makes you the strongest candidate?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Sanofi recruiters came to my college, and I attended their open information session. I then sent my resume in, and was asked to interview. I had two 15-20 minute interviews, 1:1, with two teams at Sanofi research - one about clinical research, one about basic science.
    A few months later, I got a call asking if I'd like to join for the summer intern position.

Interview Questions

I had another offer in a better location.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.