Sanofi Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Sanofi Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cambridge, MA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview, met with two people and then they called me. It was a great experience. They were extremely great. The whole thing only took two days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sanofi in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted online application to internship position, was contacted via email to set up an onsite interview. Entire process took one month and the interview included both technical and behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

One phone interview and in person interview about 2 weeks after, phone interview was technical but laid back and the in person was more of a greeting and behavioral assessment

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sanofi (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

On Call Interview with the hiring manager. He called me and asked me about my experience and academic project. Things that i have worked on and problems I faced. How did I overcome them. Technologies used in the project and why only those technologies.

Interview Questions

• About the academic projects.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Brought in to Swiftwater location and met alone with 3 hiring managers. They asked predictable questions albeit not easy. This was for an Industrial Engineering position. I was a sophomore in college.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Sanofi recruiters came to my college, and I attended their open information session. I then sent my resume in, and was asked to interview. I had two 15-20 minute interviews, 1:1, with two teams at Sanofi research - one about clinical research, one about basic science.
    A few months later, I got a call asking if I'd like to join for the summer intern position.

Interview Questions

I had another offer in a better location.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Met at a career fair and applied online. Interviewed with HR representative that week.Know your resume and your involvements. Be able to talk about your activities and involvements. There are behavioral questions and technical questions as well.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was being able to convey my technical skills.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sanofi (Bethlehem, PA (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Two rounds, one on my college campus, one on site. The one on campus was very easy, and many spots were made available. If your interviewer approved of you, your resume is passed onto their hiring managers, who then may decide to give you another interview for a more specific position they have available.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

For the on campus process, two interviewers came. each 15 minutes. Two or three weeks later, I got an email to schedule an on site interview. The on site interview was one hour long with two people again.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sanofi (Amherst, MA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online, contacted by a representative within a few days to set up a face-to-face interview. Had to pick a time slot within a two day window, they were conducting many interviews. Waited with other applicants in a waiting room and were called in at the same time into a rotating interview. Spoke with one actual scientist about her research, got the feeling they were interviewing for that specefic area.

Interview Questions

• Asked about knowledge of bioassays and HP-LC, asked GPA and was asked to explain why it was lower than a 3.5.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.