Sanofi Contractor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Sanofi Contractor Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Asked for specific development in career advancement. Asking and exchanging about experience, expecting your pro-active in the process of discussion. Spoke about variety of the specified job descriptions. Looking for short term and long term in the progression of the initial assignment. Asked a little about behavioral responses, but this was not a main focus, just like the attribute aspect.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

How willing you will accept the job offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgefield, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi (Ridgefield, NJ (US)).

Interview

Review your background experience, easy HR questions to cover workplace situations, casual exchange to gauge your attitude and compatibility with the people you'll be working with. The interviewers will try to give you an idea of the work they've done, but its difficult for them to do so in pharmaceuticals.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with someone who wasn't pulling their weight and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Selected by resume only and phone follow-up.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Rate set by purchasing department

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.