Sanofi Associate Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Sanofi Associate Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

2.8

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi (Framingham, MA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

After applying online in October 2011, i was contacted by Genzyme a week later, had a phone interview with the hiring manager, and the senior staff. 2 days later, i was contacted by the HR and was invited to give a talk. I gave them several options for dates, but they never got back to me. I sent the HR manager an email to request a date for the onsite interview, but he responded that he was still waiting for the hiring manager to get back to him. They finally contacted me in February and explained to me that because of a hiring freeze and the merger with Sanofi everything was delayed. I went for an onsite interview, gave a talk. It took them a while to check the references. I got another offer in the meantime, and finally the Genzyme offer came in 3 weeks after the interview.

Negotiation

Fair, but I had 2 offers, and it was easier to negotiate. If you are reasonable, they want you to be happy.

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

HR reached out to me and told me they were interested in having me considering a position, and eventually we set on an interview date. It was over the holidays, and the process of scheduling the interview took about 6-8 weeks.

It was a half day interview with lunch. The majority of interviewers were offsite, and we had calls.
    I was asked to prepare a presentation on a clinical article.

It was a bit unclear to me what the position entailed exactly. No one seem to know also.
    I felt I was overqualified. Everyone kept asking me why I interested in the position.

I never got any feedback, which, I think, speaks to the values and way of conducting business of the company.
    It does not impress me, and I don't think I would consider applying to another job in the future

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cambridge, MA (US)).

Interview

I'm sorry but when a company brings you in for a full day of interviews on site, they at least owe you an e-mail as to whether they would like you to continue in the process. I was completely ghosted by Sanofi. I even followed up with the HR rep and the hiring manager a couple of times and still got no reply.

Interview Questions

• All pretty standard questions - nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cambridge, MA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager loved me on the phone but could not manage to make eye-contact with me after he saw me and saw that I was black, I felt that he hated me from the moment he saw me. He practically screamed his words at me in shock when he saw me. Two phone interviews one with HR, the second 45 min with the hiring manager, 3rd on site - they did not pay for airfare to their site, interview with 5 people separately and then a short presentation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.