Find jobs for Sales Development Rep

Salesforce Sales Development Rep Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 117 of over 7,701.0 interviews

Recruiter7%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX) in Sep 2021

Interview

A quick introductory phone call with a recruiter who messaged me on Linkedin (30 minute phone call with no video.) Next was an hour-long panel interview with two Business Development Managers in different industries (Google Meet interview with video.) The offer letter came 4 days later.

Interview Questions
  • What is your understanding of the responsibilities for the SDR role?
    Answer Question
  • Tell us about something you are teaching yourself, work-related or not.
  • What is something your manager is coaching you on right now?

Salesforce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Lots of in depth questions. Good feedback from recruiter on a 30 minute call post interview that was very nice of her to do. Interview was a 30 minute discovery with recruiter then an hour zoom with two sales managers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New Delhi) in Dec 2020

Interview

Three major rounds in total. First with the hiring manager (1hour), then a 45 min panel presentation with 2 sales leader and then a final round with regional head The whole process took around 2 weeks in total and the processes were seamless and results came out a day after the round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2020

Interview

I was called in for a phone screen and then interviewed with two hiring managers. The process took three weeks - about a week between the screen, interview, and waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions
  • Why Salesforce? What do you think is going to be the most challenging part of this job? We interview 100s of people, why should we hire you?

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Only 15 minutes long. Very quick and not very friendly. Interviewer not very friendly. Acted as if I was wasting her time. Won't really consider you even for an entry level position if you do not have sales experience.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a workplace difficulty you worked on to improve with your superior.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2020

Interview

This was the toughest interview I've ever had. Although I give them credit for truly finding the best candidate, it was an interrogation. There was no conversation, no small talk and no sense of humor. They were trying to trick me with questions. I've always looked at Salesforce as my dream company. I researched and networked as much as I possibly could to get there. After this interview, I was extremely defeated.

Interview Questions
  • What are some soft skills you're working on? What do you think will be the hardest part of this job? How do you prospect? (in response to my previous answer) - if I saw that as a red flag, how would you respond?
5 people found this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

I interviewed with Tableau, and the interview process was amazing. Everyone was very smart and nice. The process was composed of: -Initial Phone HR interview - Phone Interview with Manager - 2 hour Interview with 2 Managers and 1 Director

Interview Questions
  • Why Tableau, why Sales? Why are you leaving current company

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Denver, CO)

Interview

The thing I appreciated most is that they were respectful of my time. The interview process was really...enjoyable. There was the initial conversation with the recruiter and then the interview with managers and peers. The recruiter I worked with was AMAZING. She helped prepare me for the interview. They got back to me with their decision within 2 days. Best interview process I went through.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Salesforce (Washington, DC) in Apr 2020

Interview

Very thorough process from the leadership team with in depth knowledge provided along the way. Full transparency of what is expected along the way. High level of respect and care given during interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Ashburn, VA) in Mar 2020

Interview

The hiring and interview process was organized and they were clear at every stage about next steps. They ask questions that ensure that you did your homework prior to the interview. First interview was a 30 minute phone interview with the SDR manager. The second interview was 30 minutes with a Business Development Rep Manager. The last interview was three back to back 30 minute time slots with three different managers. The recruiter Anthony was very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process and answered all of my questions promptly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 117 Interviews