Salesforce Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7,708 of over 7,708.0 interviews

Recruiter15%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Salesforce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

I applied for an internal communications role at Salesforce, and this was definitely one of the most upsetting interview experiences I've ever had. The irony is that this role sat on their Equality (DEI) team; as a candidate, I couldn't have felt more devalued and disrespected...two things (among many) that a culture that is truly committed to ensuring others feel safe, seen, and valued would actively work against. The interview process was highly disorganized and lacked transparency (which the recruiter unprofessionally blamed on the hiring manager): 1. First, I was contacted by a diversity recruiter to schedule a phone interview. *I identify as BIPOC, which I presume is why I was contacted by a diversity recruiter* 2. The next day, the recruiter emails me to push back the interview time because the time slot *she proposed, I accepted, and she confirmed* got double-booked. A little strange but not a big deal at the time, so I agreed. Along with scheduling this initial phone interview, the recruiter asked me to complete a writing assessment - a minimum 700-word blog article PLUS a deck slide summarizing the blog. This felt like a big ask for such early stages of the process, but I obliged because I was really interested in the role, Equality team, and Salesforce as an organization. THE SAME DAY, 7 hours later - the recruiter emails me again, this time to CANCEL my phone interview, citing that "I just got an update from the hiring manager and she plans to review all of the writing assignments and will then decide who she would like to move forward with. I'll circle back regarding next steps." So no interview, but still wants me to complete the assignment first before they know anything else about me and vice versa. Again, an extensive writing assignment (which took me 8+ hours because it required research + design) without so much as an initial screen seems like a lot to ask of applicants, but as a job seeker, you're often unfairly put in positions where you can either choose between integrity and principle OR doing whatever you need to do to get the job. And all of this is happening during the global pandemic, so needless to say... I needed a job. So despite being highly annoyed at this point, I said "sure, no problem!" and proceeded to waste time on the assignment. 3. I say "waste" time because that is exactly what happened. The recruiter gave me two days to complete the exercise, and let's say the due date was on a Wednesday. I submitted the assignment on Wednesday and on Thursday (YES THE VERY NEXT DAY!!!), I was told that the hiring manager extended an offer to a finalist. I WAS FLOORED. They were *clearly* in final interview stages with candidates when they initially reached out to me and asked me to engage in an extensive process, yet rather than being transparent about that, the company would rather waste my time (and likely that of many other candidates). When I challenged the recruiter about what happened, she simply blamed it on the hiring manager being wishy-washy and disorganized. And while that may be true, it's *very unacceptable* - just because you're a hiring authority, you don't get to be inconsiderate and disrespectful towards prospective employees. Remember, recruiters and hiring managers, you were once a job seeker. And you likely will be again in the future. Definitely NOT a place I'd want to work for if that's how you treat people - a frustrating experience for sure, but you absolutely did me a favor.

Interview Questions
  • N/A - I did not make it to the initial interview round. See above.
    Answer Question
17 people found this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

The interview process was roughly 6 weeks start to finish and roughly 4 main steps. 1. Spoke with a Recruiter, Therese, who walked through my background, told me a bit about the job to see if the role was a fit. 2. Spoke with a Regional Sales Manager via phone, very similar to step one, about 30 minutes 3. Virtual meeting with 2 Regional Sales Managers, deep dive into my background, what have I learned from these opportunities, where did i struggle, what has gone well, etc. 4, Panel Presentation on Salesforce, walking through a deal and territory. Pretty straight forward, was meant to see how you interact and present to a client All in it was a great experience, loved the people I got to speak with and Therese was super helpful along the way.

Interview Questions
  • Why Salesforce? What are you working on? How have you handled burnout?
115 people found this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

The woman who interviewed me was distracted and not paying attention at all. The whole situation was really disrespectful. She was not a requiter, she was the manager of the team related to health care products. The requiter was really nice. I had a couple of calls with requiters and they are always really nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

classic leetcode but the interviewer was so picky and selective for no reason. if you didn't do the solution in a certain way he would get mad. Overall terrible interviewer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

3 rounds 1--> Technical Preliminary(Configuration & Customization questions) 2--> Scenario or assignment based Tech round 3--> Managerial Round All interviewers are friendly. Process is smooth. You can learn a lot of things during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • How can records selected in std listview be passed to an LWC?

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Three 1:1 interviews (mostly behavioral and very conversational) and final panel interview in which you are tasked with building a business case and presenting to the panel. Very fast response time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Le processus d'embauche est constitué de 4 entretiens ,Le 1er entretien avec HR , deuxieme entretien avec VP Sales , le 3 eme entretien se déroule avec EVP et il ya ensuite une mise en situation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

I was told the process is 60 mins technical + 30 mins bq,however, the actual process is 60 tech + 30 pure tech,so there is no BQ. for technical interview, firstly talk about your resume, some techs and then it's about coding test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Great interview experience and ability to meet potential teammates to chat about the day to day without management on the meeting. Went through multiple stages but recruiter clarified every step well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

First there was a call with a hiring manager, then another call with a director. A case study was then given and the next call was to present the case study to all the directors and the hiring manager. Process took about 3 weeks, all interviews were done remotely.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 7,708 Interviews