Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

3.3

1. Featured Interview

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 rounds; 1st was a phone screening with a recruiter. This call is very much about you, your experience, why you think you would be a good fit for Salesforce. Heard back about a week later to schedule the next round. The 2nd round was a phone call with a senior recruiter. This was more about my experience, my knowledge of the company and AI /Big Data/ Internet of Things. (This is all on SF trailhead). Heard back about ten days later with the date for a video call. This was with two senior members of staff. I was asked about my experience, how I would sell Salesforce to another company and how it would benefit the company. I was asked to talk about my failures, achievements and my motivations. About two weeks later I got invited to the Assessment Centre for the day. This consisted of a business case study which I got a week before to prepare myself and then prepared and presented with two others on the day, and two face-to-face interviews with senior members of staff.
    The whole process was good. Everyone I met was so friendly. You do need to do a lot of research on the company, use trailhead to learn about the products and look at demos and customer success stories on the website and YouTube.
    Ask 3 or 4 strong questions at the end of each interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Sales? Why Salesforce?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Salesforce? What are the benefits of the cloud?
      Have you heard of the Internet of Things (IoT)?
      How would SF benefit a company?
      How would you determine if SF is a good fit for a company?   Answer Question

Business Development Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Salesforce (Boulder, CO (US)).

Interview

I submitted my resume through my school's Handshake, and was selected to go to a group coffee chat. From there, I got my first interview. It was extremely intimidating - they definitely use some fear tactics in the interview to see how you behave on you toes. I did not feel very welcomed, and it was the worst interview I've ever had (I've interviewed at a lot of the top tech companies).

Be prepared to answer on-the-spot sales questions!

Interview Questions

• If you were locked alone in a room with only a stack of business cards, how would you sort them and prioritize them for your AE?   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Intern Interview

Interview

Start off with a 15 minute Recruiter Screen, followed by a behavioral interview with a PM that is supplemented by a Hackerrank assessment (level: easy) Final round/batch day is 3 rounds of case, product design, and behavioral, each given by a different PM

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Applied online, got an email requesting me to complete a coding challenge the next day and an interview a few days after that. I interviewed with one of the managers at Dallas and i thought it went well.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter who was extremely enthusiastic about my resume and told me I would be a perfect fit. She was out of NY. Was told I would get a manager interview and presentation interview shortly. Three months later, an "interview" with her every week, she's let go from the company and I still haven't been moved from the NY office to the SF office for my interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employer? Where do you see yourself? How do you fit with Salesforce? What is Ohana to you?   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Interview

Only 15 minutes long. Very quick and not very friendly. Interviewer not very friendly. Acted as if I was wasting her time. Won't really consider you even for an entry level position if you do not have sales experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a workplace difficulty you worked on to improve with your superior.   Answer Question

Sales Recruiter Interview

Interview

Lack of tact, disregard for candidate scheduling. I was asked to reschedule a time that worked better for the recruiter to talk to me, not a problem! However the problems came when 7 min before the interview I get an email of "We are cancelling the call, if anything changes I will be in touch"

Interview Questions

• Questions were not asked, Their talent team canceled appointments 7 min prior   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

Long process. Tough interview. Good company- interviews from recruitment to upper management . lol how I go for it now ya dig job needs help yeah u did true true true true

Interview Questions

• Why are u interested in switching car rear   1 Answer

Interview

Short and sweet process! 3 rounds of phone calls with a final presentation. It is very helpful to reach out to the team via LinkedIn prior to the official call. Very helpful team.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

I had submitted my application through the employee referral program. Was then contacted to have the initial interview with the Recruiter. The Interview with the Recruiter wasn't challenging, it was more of a discussion on the role and how my past experience could be applied. However, the recruiter was late by about 10 minutes. At the end of the interview, the recruiter suggested I should also look at an additional role that I could be a good fit for. I was pleasantly surprised and took that as a good sign they see me as a proper candidate. The recruiter said they would reach out before the end of the week. Needless to say, I didn't hear from them for another 4 weeks. I have reached out/called about 6 times to gain some sort of feedback. I didn't get a response back until my referrer reached out to the recruiter personally 3 times. The recruiter just sent me an email saying they just finalized their decision with another candidate.

I've also been a recruiter - your job is to communicate with candidates. Even if you're not the top candidate, provide some sort of feedback. The person that referred me, whom still works at Salesforce, was appalled at how I was treated and the lack of consideration that was given.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Salesforce?

What was your average deal size?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The interview process was quick and smooth. A recruiter from salesforce reached out to me on a Thursday. We he had an initial screening the next Monday, a simple call about your background and why salesforce.

90 minute interview that Friday. First 30 minutes with BDR peers the next hour with a few BDR managers. Straight forward interview but they want to know about your experience prospecting and what drives you in sales.

Great feedback and communication throughout

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.