Sainsbury’s Interview Questions

Updated 4 Oct 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,037 of over 2.0K interviews

Employee Referral2%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Sainsbury’s

Application

I interviewed at Sainsbury’s

Interview

Single round interview with store manager. Easy as long as you parrot back their views, just don't think too hard about it. They will make you work longer than contracted hours though.

Interview Questions
  • Values of Sainsburys and how you use them
    Answer Question

Sainsbury’s

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sainsbury’s

Interview

I did the interview, however, the recruiter never bothered to call back or reply to the emails with the results. In my case, I was never told that my interview was unsuccessful, even though I felt that all my answers were very solid and that the interviewers were very engaged. Very disappointed!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sainsbury’s

Application

I interviewed at Sainsbury’s

Interview

It was an informal sit down interview in a small office above the store at which I would be employed. It was my first interview for a job and it went well I think.

Interview Questions
  • Did I have any previous retail experience?

Sainsbury’s

Application

I interviewed at Sainsbury’s

Interview

The interview involved finding out about me and then the actual reality of the role which was being offered. It felt more like an exercise in figuring out whether there was anything preventing me from doing to job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself... Why do you want to work here? Where do you see yourself in five years time?

Sainsbury’s

Application

I interviewed at Sainsbury’s

Interview

Was good. I had prepared and read into the interview process therefore it was easier. The manager was friendly and let me answer the questions in detail before moving onto the next.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sainsbury’s

Application

I interviewed at Sainsbury’s

Interview

Online questions and situational questions followed by a in person interview. Very quick interview and asked basic questions. Quick to respond to application and quick to offer interview, heard back within a week

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sainsbury’s

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sainsbury’s

Interview

Quick and easy interview at the office. I was interviewed by two people, was told to bring my documents as well. It was an easy process, was told that I had got the job after the interview and I was sent my induction information.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sainsbury’s

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sainsbury’s

Interview

Questions on how you work well as a team and how to handle fast pace environment. Questions on previous work experience. They will have a chat about your hours and the job description. Read about the history of the Sainsburys organisation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sainsbury’s

Application

I interviewed at Sainsbury’s

Interview

there are two rounds 1. Technical interview : where you have to do the live coding and stuff followed by few technical questions. 2. competency based : have to answer in STAR format.

Interview Questions
  • 1.Describe a time when you successfully challenged someone whose views you knew were incorrect. Tell me what happened and how you convinced them to accept your opinion 2. Tell me about a time when you used your initiative to resolve a complex problem. What was involved and what actions did you take?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sainsbury’s (Leeds, England)

Interview

It was good, the person who interviewed me made sure the environment was relaxed during the interview. It felt more like a conversation between two people rather than a very strict interview with just questions being asked to me.

Interview Questions
  • Very detailed questions on why I wanted to work there and questions about my past experiences
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,037 Interviews