SAP Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

SAP Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at SAP

3.4

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown, PA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied online at the beginning of October as well as reached out to an SAP recruiter on LinkedIn. 2-weeks later I received an email asking to set up a time for a phone screening, which was completed the following week. The phone call was standard, talking about my past experiences and why I wanted to work for SAP. Two or three weeks later I was extended an offer to go to the final stage of the interview, The SAP Sales Boot camp.

This is an 8 hour day. There were 35 of us selected to participate and were broken out into teams of 5. This is a case study style interview where they will judge you on your individual contributions to the presentation, how you work with peers, and 1on1 interviews based on the case study. You will not talk about your job experience or anything on your resume in this interview. You are acting as an Account Executive for SAP for the day.

Interview Questions

• What contributions did you make towards building the presentation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Denver, CO (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was actively interviewing with a competitor of SAP's, which was a disorganized process, when SAP reached out to me. I was so impressed with the recruiter and everyone I interviewed with, I ended up coming to SAP rather than the competitor.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years? What would you like to be doing?   2 Answers

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Straight forward. Recruiter reached out, vetted me. Next step was to meet informally f2f at a coffee shop w/ hiring VP - meeting took over an hour. I spoke with a few sales leaders (f2f) from different groups within SAP who I would be working with. I also spoke with a couple team members, a few SE's / an Enterprise Architect (30 mins each - phone). Final interview was with NA VP who ran business (phone). Process went quickly and was very straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Relevant experience / related questions. Knowledge of SaaS / cloud industry and related sales complexities, understanding of ERP, ability to prospect, networking approaches, past successes / failures and why. Experience in highly complex sales cycles, managing large pursuit teams, negotiations, etc... Very straightforward...   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process is fairly simple and straight forward. Was referred by an internal employee. Spoke to the recruiter, hiring manager, took a PI assessment. spoke to a couple others on the team and felt like it was mostly about fit. All questions were really behavior and about previous experience in the field. Also wanted to know where i saw myself and why SAP. Everyone was friendly, however, incredibly professional.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions - why SAP? where do want to be in 5 years? Asked to talk about market place and current news and where I think SAP should go. Asked about sales history and generation to transaction execution close. Mostly about fit though.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

multiple interviews ranging by phone and face to face

salary

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

3 interviews. The first was with the internal recruiter. The second was with the VP of sales and then the 3rd was with the hiring manager. All were very professional and easy to speak with.

Interview Questions

• About historical performance   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP in June 2011.

Interview

Brief... dependent on HC needs at SAP. There is a math and logic test which is quite difficult...but since nobody passes they dont put a high bar on the grading... more just to see if you finish. All in all it was a fair, good and fast process with SAP.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (New York, NY (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was good and efficient. A recruiter did a phone interview and then I had several face-to-face interviews with the hiring manager and his boss. They were very clear about where I was in the process, how many people I was going up against, and what the time frame would be. It would have been nice to meet with others in the same job or go on a sales call with one of my potential colleagues to get an idea of what the sales process was like.

Interview Questions

• Describe your performance against quota the last five years.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

5 times of interview took 6 months. Phone 2 times from HR and Coo. In person 3 times with FLSM, colleague. Nego easy but take long time. Screen process also long time. But overall ok

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)) in November 2018.

Interview

The last round of interview is a full-day boot camp to allow simulation of solving a business case together with 5 other candidates. The process is interactive and I really enjoyed the process of analysing and solving the problem. There were one-on-one interviews after each section of the case study.

Interview Questions

• Who do you think should stay and why?
      What are your observation on the distribution of work?
      What is your understanding of the business problems' priorities?
      Who in the case study company should you talk to first?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.