SAP Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

SAP Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at SAP

3.3

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Denver, CO (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was actively interviewing with a competitor of SAP's, which was a disorganized process, when SAP reached out to me. I was so impressed with the recruiter and everyone I interviewed with, I ended up coming to SAP rather than the competitor.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years? What would you like to be doing?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Straight forward. Recruiter reached out, vetted me. Next step was to meet informally f2f at a coffee shop w/ hiring VP - meeting took over an hour. I spoke with a few sales leaders (f2f) from different groups within SAP who I would be working with. I also spoke with a couple team members, a few SE's / an Enterprise Architect (30 mins each - phone). Final interview was with NA VP who ran business (phone). Process went quickly and was very straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Relevant experience / related questions. Knowledge of SaaS / cloud industry and related sales complexities, understanding of ERP, ability to prospect, networking approaches, past successes / failures and why. Experience in highly complex sales cycles, managing large pursuit teams, negotiations, etc... Very straightforward...   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

3 interviews. The first was with the internal recruiter. The second was with the VP of sales and then the 3rd was with the hiring manager. All were very professional and easy to speak with.

Interview Questions

• About historical performance   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process is fairly simple and straight forward. Was referred by an internal employee. Spoke to the recruiter, hiring manager, took a PI assessment. spoke to a couple others on the team and felt like it was mostly about fit. All questions were really behavior and about previous experience in the field. Also wanted to know where i saw myself and why SAP. Everyone was friendly, however, incredibly professional.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions - why SAP? where do want to be in 5 years? Asked to talk about market place and current news and where I think SAP should go. Asked about sales history and generation to transaction execution close. Mostly about fit though.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (New York, NY (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was good and efficient. A recruiter did a phone interview and then I had several face-to-face interviews with the hiring manager and his boss. They were very clear about where I was in the process, how many people I was going up against, and what the time frame would be. It would have been nice to meet with others in the same job or go on a sales call with one of my potential colleagues to get an idea of what the sales process was like.

Interview Questions

• Describe your performance against quota the last five years.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

multiple interviews ranging by phone and face to face

salary

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP in June 2011.

Interview

Brief... dependent on HC needs at SAP. There is a math and logic test which is quite difficult...but since nobody passes they dont put a high bar on the grading... more just to see if you finish. All in all it was a fair, good and fast process with SAP.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in March 2018.

Interview

It has been a great experience, they ask basic questions. Very friendly recruiter who wants to know more about you. You just need to reply frankly and link your expectations with the company.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

5 stage interview process
    - Phone Interview
    - Face to Face Interview
    - Panel Interview
    - MD interview
    - SC interview

Feedback provider to the recruiter at each stage, and clear articulation of next interview stage offered at the end of each interview. Offer provided over the phone

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, talk through a deal and all the stages to win   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in August 2016.

Interview

3-4 x interviews, after the selection of one candidate, the choice of a winning candidate is based strongly on personal preferences in the last stage, by the hiring manager, in my opinion and not on qualifications that much.

Interview Questions

• How would you plan your quota, build your pipeline, prefered style of work - telephone contact, personal contact and similiar.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.