Robert Bosch Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Robert Bosch

1,219 Interview Reviews

2.9

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Interview was long when it got to the technical questions. It began with a tour and it followed with the interview. Was asked to thoroughly describe multiple projects and work experiences on resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe working processes and derive equations from scratch.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

I only had one initial call with a recruiter. I found the recruiter to be very condescending towards me and my experience, I sound much younger on the phone and she was much older. She challenged my experience as if I was lying which is VERY unprofessional. I had never been treated in such a way. I'd never apply here again. Clearly you need to refresh your recruiting staff.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview. Hiring manager was really interested in knowing and understanding my area of expertise and my openness to adapt new things. The interview was very much composed and structured, made me feel calm.

Internship Interview

Application

I interviewed at Robert Bosch in December 2019.

Interview

1 hour in person interview. Resume review before. Interviewed in front of four people. Asked me at least 20 questions. Questions were very in depth. Be prepared to be grilled. Interviewers were a little bit negative and critical.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Two software engineers did the interview together and it lasts for 40 minutes. The interviewers were pretty nice. I was just too nervous. And I should prepare for the declare the projects on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Asked question about projects on the resume, and a simple coding problem   Answer Question

Data Science and Data Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Plymouth, MI (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Brief Online Questionaire followed by in-person "sprinterview" at their location. I enjoyed the tour and the intern who spoke about his summer experience. The interview was short, but enjoyable. Their corporate office is very spacey and clean and the cafeteria is huge.

Interview Questions

• What Data Science package do you use most.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Everything is perfect and the man is really nice. Asked Some behavior questioned and the details about the project on your resume. The whole process is friendly. After general question, the coding challenge was coming.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

The interview was really good. They didn’t ask any technical questions but they did ask what my experience was. It was a really good interview but they took over a month to get back to me. Very poor communication. Even though I thought my interview was nearly perfect, I still didn’t get the internship and was not given a reason as to why.

Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview took all day from 8AM to 4PM. I talked to multiple managers and senior engineers. They asked about what I did before and there was a chuck and board question too with a senior engineer.

Interview Questions

• They asked a question about balance of forces and torque of a bolt on a wheel which is a static/dynamic system question which was easy to solve. At the end they had a multiple choice questionnaire which tested your general knowledge in mechanical engineering.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Very smooth interview process. I really connected with the interviewer, and he was very easy to talk to because he was very passionate about what he did at Bosch. He was looking for the right fit.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.