River Island Clothing Sales Adviser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

River Island Clothing Sales Adviser Interview Questions

Interviews at River Island Clothing

2.0

Sales Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Wycombe, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (High Wycombe, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Very quick and easy. Interviewer was very nice and the questions were very manageable. Only downside is that the interviewing room was rather small, I don't think I could've remained there for a large amount of time.

Interview Questions

• "In a job, when have you completed a task to the end?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for River Island Clothing

Sales Adviser Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and following that I waited for about 3 days and got an email saying I'd made it to the interview process and to arrange a time slot.

Interview Questions

• It was a group interview and we got asked a few simple group tasks such as to list what customer service is. We had a task where we were given two separate occasions and we had to choose an outfit on the shop floor for that occasion and say why we'd chosen it. Mine was for a wedding in the summer, they was impressed that I chose some small wedges to match the outfit as they were still dressy but reasonably comfortable to wear all day. Make sure to think of the fine details. Then we had separate, one to one interviews with one of the interviewers where they asked simple questions about previous experience, words you would use to describe yourself and your availability.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.