River Island Clothing Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

River Island Clothing Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at River Island Clothing

2.4

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied online, got an interview about a week later. It was a group 'interview' with about 14 people. First we sat in a circle and said our name and an interesting fact about ourselves. Then were split into 2 groups and had to brainstorm answers to the questions asked. Then we shared with the other group our answers.

Interview Questions

• Why River Island?
    What are examples of bad customer service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for River Island Clothing

Anonymous Employee in Newbridge, Co. Kildare

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (Newbridge, Co. Kildare) in November 2017.

Interview

Group interview style, first a question is asked and everyone gives their personal answer, then you're asked to partner up and help pick an outfit for your partner around the store as if you were a sales rep.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of being a supportive team member from your experience   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Was invited to a group interview, was put into group and asked to create an outfit for a celebrity, we individually said why we wanted to work for riverisland and had a practice run on store floor.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at River Island Clothing in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, received a phone call to attend an interview, the interview was group based. There was about 10 people, we divided into two groups and answered various questions

Interview Questions

• Describe good customer service   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (Guildford, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was interview by two managers of the store. They went over my cv and were very polite and engaging. The next part of the interview process included a fashion scenario in which i had to follow instructions and demonstrate the around the store.

fairly simple interview and they replied within a few days with an offer.

Interview Questions

• In what ways can you deliver excellent customer service?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

2 hour group interview with 12 candidates. The store manager and womenswear manager interviewed us. It began buy us standing up and introducing ourselves one by one, stating what experience we had in retail.

Interview Questions

• We’re given 10 mins to go around the store and choose an outfit for specific event. Then presented what we had chosen to the group, how it would be worn and what we imagine the customers personally and characteristics and how this related to the RI customer.   1 Answer
    • Asked us to work in groups and list our thoughts about the 20 something customer.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.