River Island Clothing Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

River Island Clothing Retail Interview Questions

Interviews at River Island Clothing

2.7

Retail Interview

Interview

It was a large group interview for a Christmas temp position. There were around 30 people there and we were all split into groups where we had to come up with an outfit choice for a celebrity. The interviews walked on us to see what the participation was like

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for River Island Clothing

Retail Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

The process was long and it was a little annoying. The people were arrogant and didn't treat me to what I had expected to be honest with you. Thank you.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Retail Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (London, England (UK)) in August 2009.

Interview

Consisted of waiting for manager. Whislt waiting I meet some other girls who were waiting to be interviewed. We were all taken to the back of the store then asked to speak about ourselves. Afterwards we were then split up into groups and given the task of loking for an outfit for a celebrity we picked out of a hat. After that we had to display our group presentation to everyone. Then we were called individually into a room to meet with the manager.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.