River Island Clothing Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

River Island Clothing Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at River Island Clothing

2.0

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (Liverpool, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Got an email inviting me to a recruitment event. Arrived in store with about eight other interviewees and got our passports/etc. checked. All got taken up into the staff room and went round introducing ourselves. The everyone gave a reason why they wanted to work for River Island and then each pair had a role-play. Some interviewees only got to play the part of the customer which I don't think really reflects their skills and is quite unfair. The whole thing lasted 25 minutes which for a group interview with about 8-10 interviewees is a quite disrespectful, I think.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for River Island Clothing

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied easily online and got an email to arrange a spot in a Recruitment Event (group interview) a few days later. Initially staff seemed as if they were very hurried and not bothered by all the candidates. They left us to stand in the store near the cash desk for about 15 minutes (after the time the event was meant to start). There were 10 candidates present, all squashed into a small staff room. The interview was very short (30 mins, as opposed to the 90-120 mins as a guide on the emails). We were told at the end that the decision would be made from 'a point system based on what you contributed during the interview'. Not a difficult experience but in no way engaging.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.