River Island Clothing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

River Island Clothing Interview Questions

Interviews at River Island Clothing

2.3

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

easy and very transparent company had great values and asked awesome questions I felt really great the whole time! I really liked the people as well as the staff and all of the customers were extremely friendly and easy going as well it was the perfect place to work

Interview Questions

• former jobs how did your past experience impact where you are currently in your life today   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

It was a one on one interview with one of the managers. She mostly wanted to know my motivations for working at RI and if I was well spoken. It is easier to get in through a referral from someone who already works there.

Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

Assessment centre and then creating an outfit from the store floor and describe why you put it together, then 1 on 1 interview with the manager which was laid back and casual.

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

Very easy
    Questions about you and things like why you want to work there
    Group interview
    Role play about selling
    Scenario where you try to sell a product
    Very relaxed
    Manager was lovely really friendly

Interview Questions

• About you
      Scenario on shop floor
      Role play to upsell / side sell   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at River Island Clothing.

Interview

Very straight forward, applied got a phone call straight away and interview set. When arriving their were groups slots, each group would go in have group interview, then 1 on 1question would be made within the group interviews.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at River Island Clothing.

Interview

Applied online, was called for an interview a week later. Was with the manager who was very pleasant, very quick and easy going conversation. It lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my availability, to tell them about myself, time I received good customer service.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at River Island Clothing.

Interview

Yes very good clear structure and dynamic. Face to Face and maths test involved. Felt very comfortable in the process and instructions on how to attend were also very clear. Also had to complete a presentation.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (Lincoln, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview wasn't what I expected. Instead of doing it 1 to 1 they put all the people that applied in a circle and then asked us questions. The staff were super nice and the duration only took an hour.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at River Island Clothing.

Interview

Group interview asked about ourselves, an example of great customer service and find an outfit on the shop floor for a specific occasion then explain why we choose the items we did

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Group interviews going over company values and designing outfits for each other. Interviewed by store manager and a senior member of staff. less individualised and more about standing out from the pack

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.