Republic Airways Flight Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Republic Airways Flight Attendant Interview Questions

Interviews at Republic Airways

2.4

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Republic Airways (Wesley Chapel, FL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Very easy process. Fill out the app, get a VI which consists of about 6 questions. Unlimited time to think about your answers. About a week later I got a phone interview, 2 questions on the phone and then extending the job offer :) I am currently waiting for my background check etc...I begin training September 30th 2019!

Interview Questions

• How will you adapt to where you are based?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Republic Airways

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Airways (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

Video submittal and once you submit your video you move to the next round and have an face to face interview. They were pretty good at being straightforward and honest.

Interview Questions

• Who is someone in your life that you would consider a great role model and that has greatly influenced you?   4 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Republic Airways (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Whole process took about 1 month from date of application. First video interview then about 2 weeks later a call with recruiter. She was really nice. Easy conversation. Got CJO. Chose training dates.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Airways in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online and the next day they sent a one-way video interview invitation. You have 7 days to complete it. They gave me 7 questions to answer with an unlimited amount of time to think about my answers before recording. Waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• You won't know your base location until two weeks into training. How will you accommodate for this?   4 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Airways in May 2019.

Interview

Filled out a application for FA online, a couple of days later I got at email about a VI(video interview) I had about 5 days to complete it. It was about 7 interview questions and at the end they wanted you to read an announcement. Overall pretty easy process! 2 days later they sent me a letter saying even though I am qualified they decided to go with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications do you have that would make you a good Flight Attendant?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Airways in May 2019.

Interview

Application process moved pretty quickly. There was no F2F (Face to Face) interview. It was pretty smooth. Everything happened within 2 weeks. ALL of the interview questions are available on Glassdoor. Some may have had different questions than others because I found the questions spread out among other reviews.

During my PI (Phone Interview) I was asked if I understood the role, relocating/commuting, pay, and if I had any tattoos. I was honest about where my arm tattoo was (upper arm). I told him it would never be visible in uniform and we moved forward to the next question. Following a series of questions, I was given a CJO (Conditional Job Offer) and training date was set.

My timeline (Yours may differ)---
    Applied: 5/7/19
    VI (Video Interview) Invite: 5/8/19
    VI Completed: 5/11/19
    PI/CJO: 5/21/19

I've listed some questions you be asked. I found it helpful knowing ahead of time what the questions may be. I did not write down my answer, I just got an idea of what I would talk about. You definitely want a genuine, unrehearsed, answer. Relax,SMILE, engage, and be yourself. Good luck to everyone in the process!

- What will be the biggest adjustment for you?
    - Describe a stressful time at work.
    - What experience do you have that qualifies you for this position?

NOTE: I did not list ALL the questions. A part of this application process is doing your own research ;) You got this!!

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Republic Airways in May 2019.

Interview

Hey everyone so I applied for this job in March. I completed the video interview at the end of March. I received an email asking to set up a phone interview long story short the recruiter had to reschedule the phone interview twice for me because he was sick. But during this he asked me to choose between three hiring dates and I choose May 30th. He said great and then we set up another phone interview. (We were talking via email) I finally spoke to him on the phone and we both agreed and confirmed the May 30th training class. This was in mid April. After that conversation I never heard from him again. I reached out to him via email to confirm the May 30 class in mid May and haven’t received any response. All I would have liked was just a response so I could plan my life accordingly. If it weren’t for my research and his valid email address I would have thought the interview process was a scam but apparently this is how they treat their potential employees. I am so disappointed because he made me think that I got this job which is my absolute dream job but I just never heard back from him again. It was very unprofessional and ultimately made me not even want to work for them. I currently work in the airline industry so it’s strange that he treated me this way.

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

Waiting after online interview , it’s been over a week, since I did the video interview, I was hoping to hear something sooner, I was excited an anxious I heard people got called after 1 week

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Republic Airways (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online. Completed the assessment. Received an email to complete video interview within 5 days. I came here to look for possible interview questions and answers. It wasn't a long process. I received a Thanks But No Thanks email a few days later.

Interview Questions

• They asked a total of 7 questions. Typical customer service questions: Unsatisfied customers and what was the outcome, outstanding customer service out come, how would having to relocate affect you negative or positive and to read the boarding announcement   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Republic Airways (Charlotte, NC (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I did the application online Received the email and did my face-to-face online. 4 days pass I got an email and a phone call I did my interview on that phone call . I was offered a job on that day . My training day is may 30

Interview Questions

• Why would you be the best candidate for flight attendant position?   1 Answer