RBC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at RBC

1,605 Interview Reviews

2.8

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at RBC.

Interview

Applied online after attending their on campus presentation and networking with individuals on Sales and Trading side. Had a two-on-one on campus interview that lasted about an hour. For the most part, there were a lot of behavioral questions, walking through resume, and I also gave a stock pitch where I answered a few more technical questions.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview first then there was a Super day with three separate interviews. Not necessarily school alumni but typically more senior members of the firm in the division you are applying for.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RBC.

Interview

1st stage: Resume screen
    2nd stage: Online Numerical And Psychometric tests
    3rd stage: Behavioural interview
    4th stage: Assessment Centre

Overall positive experience - took while to get back to me in between taking the tests and phone screen

Interview Questions

• Q: Why RBC?
      Q: why this role?
      Q: Discuss a current event in the financial markets   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Interview

Applied through University Job board and got an invite for on campus first round. It was for around half an hour about basic programming questions, and about my interests etc. Interviewer was pretty good, made me comfortable. In a week, got the call for the final round. It consisted of two 45 min interviews at their office. I was interviewed by two different persons from two different teams. It basically consisted of behavioural questions -"what would you do" in specific scenarios and basic oops, database questions and questions related to projects on the resume

Interview Questions

• How do you explain virtual function to a 2 year old kid?   1 Answer

Interview

Fairly Quick, Met with 2 Engineers and Team Lead then Hiring Manager. Interview process consisted with a phone screen and a coding test then an onsite. Everything was done professionally.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on my experience, basic DevOps Questions   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC.

Interview

Had 3 good interviews only to be ghosted - they stopped replying any inquiries. I even worked for them 5 years before with great references. I called and emailed. They just stopped communicating. I would not waste your time with this once great company.

Interview Questions

• really? what part of ignoring the applicant is normal? I suspect ageism   1 Answer
    • my age?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC.

Interview

Phone interview lasted less than 15 minutes.. asked about previous experience and college classes.. Asked for a stock pitch which I was not prepared and asked for experience working in the financial industry

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at RBC (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

One initial phone interview of around 30 minutes. Superday consisted of 3 half hour interviews with VP's in different groups. Got the offer a few weeks after the super day.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RBC in February 2020.

Interview

Interview was for the summer internship; I submitted a resume and cover letter, and then had two thirty minute behavioral phone interviews with different heads of teams. Both were friendly and asked me a few questions but allowed me to spend a lot of time getting to know the firm.

Interview Questions

Interview

First I had an Introductory Phone call, then a Zoom Interview, and In-person interviews which consisted of 2 panels and 1 case-study presentation. After a week or so they offered me the position (over the phone) and rescinded it a week later with no reason.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.