Quicken Loans Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Quicken Loans

1,400 Interview Reviews

2.6

Virtual Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

I applied online. A few days later I received a text message to set up an initial phone interview for later in the week. After a few days I was reached out to by another recruiter for another interview. Then, I had yet another interview with a director. After my phone call I was told I needed to create a 20 presentation about whatever I wanted and needed to present it in a virtual setting and this would be an hour long call, and also asked me to complete a background check. After all of this, they told me they would reach out to me the following Friday. I didn't hear anything. The following Tuesday (after Friday) the recruiter reached out to me and informed me that the position had been filled.

While I was disappointed I didn't get the role, I asked for feedback and they weren't able to provide me with any constructive information to improve upon. I invested several hours in this company to not get anything in return is rather frustrating as an interviewee.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about Quicken Loans?
      Why work at Quicken Loans?
      Tell me more about your previous work experience.   Answer Question

Mortgage Banking Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth! I went through about 4 phone interviews and all went well. The recruiters were very friendly! Very in-depth situational interview but mostly common interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a conflict with a coworker/teammate   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

I thought it was thorough without being intimidating. The reps I spoke to were very easy to talk to. I spoke to two or three as the interview process went on. Every person I spoke to was friendly and it felt like we were just having a conversation while they were asking the typical questions. d

Vendor Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I was a referral so I was quickly emailed a link to fill out an application. A week later I was called by a recruiter to explain the job and then was sent a typing test. She called the following day to set up an interview for whenever I was available. The interview was a 45 minute phone conversation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Very short HR interview. HR is very friendly. Need a brief introduction to the technical background and familiar technology stacks is required. Then asked me about difficult experiences during my study.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Relatively painless process. I got a call and went through two round of interviews before getting an offer. Fairly standard, recruiter was attentive and enthusiastic. Better than the other experiences I've had interviewing for similar positions.

Mortgage Banker Interview

Interview

It was a very typical interview. They took you on a tour of the facility and then sat you down and asked random scenario and character questions. Overall it was fairly easy. For the second part of the interview they put you on a fake sales call.

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

The interview process was nice until the assessment came into place. The person that was in contact with me was very nice, and always very informative about my job application status. The problem when I have to take an assessment and a virtual job training, I believe that it is not fair, because it does not give the opportunity to real meat the person, I really believe I could be the good fit for the job.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in March 2020.

Interview

The interviewer called me and was very nice throughout the process. At the end he told me everything I wanted to know about the follow-up process. The questions were all relevant to the position and interviewer seemed curious to get to know me.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in March 2020.

Interview

HR Phone screen. online assessment. 4 onsite interviews. pretty straight forward process minimal technical questions and more focus on behavior and team fit. Merge two sorted arrays. Anagrams. design API overview and all tech stack questions and more focus on which technology you prefer and why.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.