Quicken Loans Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Updated 20 Sep 2018
1,231 Interview Reviews

2.6

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in July 2015.

Interview

Brief, I did not get a follow up or understood the structure of the interview. They scheduled a phone interview first and advise they will forward your resume to a hiring manager if they want to hear from you. I think the recruiter decided if they would further you in the process. Make sure you have you resume in front of you.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer
    • Why I was looking to change employer's?   1 Answer

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

Went Pretty good. the whole process was about the job and the responsibilities and the job work. we will the details of what the work is going on in the company, and what we have to do after joining the company.

Interview Questions

• Everything about the job and technical.   1 Answer

PHP Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

The Quicken technical process starts with a tough phone interview process, followed by a request for a code example, If you pass this, you are invited to a departmental panel interview where the entire department turns out to meet you and grill you. This turns out to be about 12 to 15 people. Questions for both interviews range from the highly technical to personality / maturity questions.

After the interview, I heard from the recruiter that his feedback on candidates lately had raised the issue of money as a consideration, from within Quicken. The recruiter complained that his past 5 candidates had been bounced because one of the team members was making less than the candidates asking price.

Interview Questions

• How do you treat a name in the request object safely for return to the client?   1 Answer
    • What do you do to prevent sql injection on the server side?   1 Answer
    • Their teams use the agile programming method, be prepared to talk about various flavors of agile and how things go wrong with it.   Answer Question

Associate Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Cleveland, OH (US)).

Interview

I was contacted to come in for an interview. Met with two people for about two hours. I was told I would hear back from them in less than 48 hours. I got a call saying they accepted me and I would be receiving a phone call from someone on their stamp of approval team. I did not pass the stamp of approval process because I was unaware of my several transgressions from my past.

Interview Questions

• I was told to email the recruited something that makes me unique and my purpose.   Answer Question

Associate Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

Interview

Recruiter was very responsive, answered questions immediately. Process was relatively quick. 1 screening interview, 2 onsite interviews, 2 job shadows

Negotiation

No negotiation opportunity

Associate Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

First they will ask for a credit report, then you'll be asled to complete an online application. After review of application, then telephone interview which may last approximately 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do want to work for QL's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

the first interview was a phone interview which lasted about 10 minutes and they asked simple questions which are basically to pick out the people that do not really fit into the business. after the phone interview you meet up with the management team a couple of times. if all of that works out then you are good to go

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

15 mins phone call, pull credit, 60 mins phone call, computer test & trial , then face to face. Here is my beef with this company. They will pull your credit after the 1st 15 minute interview to make sure you can get licensed, which makes sense, but here is what is backwards. If you have something on your credit that is bad, you have to fix it or make some type of payment or payment arrangement and payment to move forward in the process without any guarantee of getting the job. in my case I had to pay $150 only not to get the job. Can't they take you through the process and if they decide they want to hire you then tell you need to fix your credit or obligations? Also in my case they asked for a referrals of other people who might be good for them, they hired my friend on my referral but not me, not so ethical if you ask me. They also wont hire you if you have switched jobs a lot in the past regardless of the reason even if the company you worked for went belly up. Was told they want more job stability even though I was a "good communicator" and had two referrals from current employees there.

Interview Questions

• If I would have done the same thing again at a previous job   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

it was a phone interview. I was asked about a brief introduction and my past background as an auditor. The recruiter also asked about my knowledge of the company and my long term career goals. It was a basic conversation and questions asked were not difficult since it was a first round interview. It last about 15-20 minutes and I was told they will let me know if I was chosen to the second interview. Turned out I was not.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

A phone call foPhone interview was simple, there were simple .net basic question followed by questions on MVC framework. Then for the onsite interview, i was told that it was basically a behavioral round, but they asked more on MVC and angular stuff. I am not sure still why was rejected.llowed by onsite interview

Interview Questions

• Convince the interviewer to use oracle rather than SQL Server   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.