Cover image for Quest Diagnostics

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 726 of over 726 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

It was easy and very informational. They asked me all the the things I knew pertaining to being a phlebotomist. Like what was the order of draw. And also what was the needle gauges. what I can use them for.

Interview Questions
  • What did I know pertaining to being a phlebotomist
    Answer Question

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

Applied and had a phone screen interview. I expressed some hesitation over the pay range and did not hear back for several weeks after I was told. Interview was pleasant. Surprised at the lack of communication by a large company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

I applied on their website for a mass internship application. The reached out to me and I only had to do one interview with the hiring manager. They will select where they think you fit based on your resume.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had to teach something and how do you go about it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (San Antonio, TX) in Jan 2023

Interview

I was asked to present a resume filled out a form spoke to 4- different people and was told that i will be called had to draw on a fake arm in order for them to assess my drawing skills.

Interview Questions
  • what is the proper order of draw?

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

Fairly easy interview over the phone. Was not very long either. I applied online and had an interview after a month. I accepted the position and I will starting soon.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about yourself. Are you okay handling blood and fluids?

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

Interview process was over the phone interview. It was a two week process. Spoke to recruiter first then hiring manager. The interview questions were mostly based off of providing customer service and skills aquired

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

Applied online (typical process and verification), then was invited to an in-person interview with the department supervisors. Very transparent and enthusiastic. Asked the typical questions about experience and expectations. Were very thorough with explaining the training process, benefits, etc.

Interview Questions
  • What is your 5 year plan? Do you see yourself still working with the same company that far into the future?

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

They are very easy on interviews.very nice Recruiters.I had good experience overall.good luck with the interview.always follow up with the recruiter who has interviewed you if you don’t hear back.

Interview Questions
  • What is the drawing order. How may years experience. Where would you like to see you self after 3 years in the company. How would you keep up with busy phases.

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

I had a great time working here and learnt a lot. I had a free time working with collègues and made loads of friends , I would recommend this job to many people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

Arrived at the Gate. Got checked in and was handed a pass. Everyone was very punctual and professional. Answered all my questions. Described all the benefits and policies in detail. Project types and expectations were explained directly without embellishment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 726 Interviews

Popular Careers with Quest Diagnostics Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Quest Diagnostics? Share Your Experiences

Quest Diagnostics logo

Quest Diagnostics Photos

+ Add Photo
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Members of our pathology team at work.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Sixty employees took part in our 2017 Hackathon, where teams spent two days rapid prototyping next generation solutions!
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Specimen processing in our Teterboro, New Jersey, laboratory.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Laboratory operations in our Teterboro, New Jersey, laboratory.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Phlebotomists at work in one of our more than 2000 Patient Service Centers.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Quest Diagnostics employees volunteering at the Los Angeles Food Bank.

Quest Diagnostics Job Seekers Also Viewed