Find jobs for Corporate Sales, Account Executive

Quantcast Corporate Sales, Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 234 interviews

Employee Referral25%
Applied online25%
HardAverageEasy

Quantcast

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast in Oct 2015

Interview

Was approached by their recruiter for a sales role. Spoke over the phone about the position and I expressed i was more interested in a more senior position. Was totally ignored and a meeting was setup with the hiring manager. (Guess she had to fill that role) Had a chat with him and all went well. Next step was a sales presentation onsite and interviews with several employees/managers. Sales pitch was easy, director had less experience then myself and questions were easy. Chats with several managers with only standard questions, no surprises. When probing them it appeared they weren't capable of providing good answers. I knew some people there and their background are not in programmatic advertising sales. Their answers were standard replies dictated by the company, but I could tell they had no clue what they were talking about. Company feels like it has powerful venture capitalists behind them that try to make a lot of noise, pretend they are much bigger then others and hope to cash as soon as the company goes to the stock market. But reality is that there are many other players our there that do the same thing, despite the fact they claim to have unique data. Process itself was pretty smooth, nice people, but my salary expectations couldn't be met. Wasn't really bothered, there are better companies to work for in Dublin.

Interview Questions
  • how would you approach the market? strengths and weaknesses, standard questions. no surprises or anything
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2015

Interview

Extremely redundant! Instead of conducting the same interview 4 times (45 minutes each) back-to-back; consolidate it into 1 group panel. 3 hours really drags on. It was nice meeting with people in different roles to see their perspective. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2015

Interview

Skype with recruitment agency, call with quant cast hr, interviews on site with 2different people: manager and employee. I didn't get the job and had to follow up myself to get the feedback The questions about media were tricky when no media background

Interview Questions
  • If you start tomorrow the job with nothing how do you create your pipeline?

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Interview with recruiter - Face to face with hiring manager - presentation to hiring manager and director - culture fit interview - meeting with senior management. Throughout all the interviews the culture of both the company and the office sone through. Each interview gave me the impression it was as much about me understanding the company and role as it was them interviewing me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed