Quantcast Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 234 of over 234 interviews

Employee Referral14%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Quantcast

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, call with hiring manager, call with another hiring manager, call with team, call with two cross functional, call with another person (that got rescheduled and cancelled multiple times).

Interview Questions
  • How do you get people to do what you want?
    Answer Question

Quantcast

Application

I interviewed at Quantcast

Interview

- Screening telefonico in lingua inglese ; - Colloquio one - to - one su competenze tecniche e non ; - Ulteriore colloquio telefonico in lingua inglese ; - Follow up email

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quantcast

Application

I interviewed at Quantcast

Interview

I got an email link to the coding challenge, they gave me 2 days to finish that. I'm writing this review in desperate because is only about 14h left and I still not get all the case right.

Interview Questions
  • Query by Example JSON document store

Quantcast

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantcast

Interview

Initial call with a recruiter, then a casual chat with an engineer. Next stage was a coding test which was you had one week to complete. Final round was code review + extending, and then system design.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast (San Francisco, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

First, I got a HackerRank problem where I had a few days to work on it. Next, I got a CoderPad problem which I had a few days to work on it as well. Then I had a virtual interview where we went over the problem. Lastly had a behavioral interview. Overall great experience. Awesome people here!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quantcast (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Diversi step: prima con L hr, poi con la manager, poi con il team. Con HR molto facile, ti prepara più che altro al secondo colloquio e su quello che bisogna evidenziare. Con la manager invece è una chiacchierata di 20-30 minuti.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2021

Interview

Long process with multiple individual interviews. 1 practical assessment carried out online. All interviewers were attentive and willing to let the candidate lead the process. Quick feedback from recruiter and kept me informed all the way

Interview Questions
  • Practical assement involved 1 SQL based problem and 2 Python based problems on the hackerrank platform

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantcast (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Had an initial call with a recruiter. Next call was with a design director, who asked questions about design process, thinking, some problem solving. Onsite was in SF and an all day loop. The had provided flight and accommodation. Started with a design challenge presentation that was a take home test that took about 4-5 hours to prepare that. There were 1:1s with the design director, product manager, few designers, and an engineering manger. Recruiters were helpful but somewhat unresponsive at times during the process. Got an email rejection a few days after the onsite from the lead recruiter. No specific feedback to share, even though I asked.

Interview Questions
  • How do you work with engineers and technical constrains of design?

Quantcast

Application

I interviewed at Quantcast in Jan 2021

Interview

Initial call with HR, interview with hiring manager, hackarrank, interview with team members. Two of three interviewers did not seem interested. Don't know even if there are hiring at all. No response after the interview, simply ghosted me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Quantcast (San Francisco, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Overall this was a simple generic interview process. Had a pitch element as well as a couple of rounds of culture & behavioral-based questions. The pitch part was the final round and they had me pitch one of my previous companies for that round. Moved very very very slow and dragged on forever.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty generic - Behavioral Based Questions. The culture was important to them so be yourself!
Viewing 1 - 10 of 234 Interviews