PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at PwC

10,208 Interview Reviews

2.9

Audit Interview

Interview

The virtual interview was really nice. They set you up with a buddy to chat with before your interview begins, then you have two 30 minute interviews. There are some behavioral questions, but it was mainly conversational.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of your business acumen   1 Answer

Advance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Charlottesville, VA (US)).

Interview

PwC has migrated fully online for the interview process. They made it very easy to interview for positions all across the country. The interviewer was very personable and took great care to make me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you were on a team that succeeded/struggled.   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I was invited to an assessment day after passing online tests, the day included tests, followed by individual interview and then group interview, the individual interview included basic bahavioural questions such as tell me about yourself and your experiences on CV

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied to the summer intern program within the Assurance practice. Two back-to-back interviews, one with associate and one with senior management. Nothing out of the ordinary, asked fairly standard interview questions to gauge how you handle adversity, work in a team, etc. All behavioral (scenario/example) questions mainly. Was not rushed, had a lot of time to ask questions to each interviewer.

Start Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

They really just want to get to know you. Very conversational. Virtual interview first, then on campus interview. I walked them through my resume, what I spend most of my time doing, and answered behavioral questions. The process was pretty easy.

Associate Interview

Interview

Students apply through school website, and they will select candidates and then conducting an interview. You will first interview with a manager or senior manager. If you pass the first round of interview, you will go to the office and may interview with the partner.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

it was brief but easy. informative and insightful. thorough. gained a lot of insight into the different sectors of the company. multiple rounds of interviews with the senior leadership

Interview Questions

• how do handle conflict? risk management? conflict resolution   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Interviewed on campus; screening, behavioral and case interview, on-site interview. Was a good experience, everything went smoothly and recruiters were open to answering questions about the role and the company.

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Milwaukee, WI (US)).

Interview

Interviews took place on my college campus. Was interviewed by a Tax partner and lasted about 1 hour. The interview was very pleasant and the tone was mostly conversational. Most of the interview questions were open ended.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you stepped up and became a leader?   Answer Question

Spring Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Very easy questions. Did not feel pressured. Be sure you know times where you worked with a time and how you overcame any problems! More of getting to know each other than strictly question based.

Interview Questions

• How did you work with a team and what problems did you occur and how you resolved them.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.