Cover image for Publix

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Publix Interview Questions

Updated 28 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,594 of over 1.6K interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publix (Orlando, FL)

Interview

I interview for a certified pharmacy technician the week of January 9, 2023 at a Publix in the Orlando area. The interview went fine. I interviewed with two Pharmacists. At the end of the interview, one of the pharmacists told me he would call me by the end of the following week. However, when no one had called by the afternoon of Friday, January 20. I called to talk with one of the pharmacists. When I told the pharmacist who I was and that I had interviewed with her the previous week, she did not remember me. I needed to know about the job so I asked if they had made a decision. She told me that they decided not to fill the position. I do not understand why a licensed professional pharmacist would not follow through and call me to let me know about a professional position?

Interview Questions
  • Do I have experience as a phar technician? Have I ever worked in the health industry. Do I have customer service experience. What are my strengths and weaknesses?
    Answer Question

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

Asked some basic questions about me and what I do in my spare time. Also asked what providing premier customer service means to me. Overall I felt that it was a very comfortable and low stress interview.

Interview Questions
  • What does providing premier customer service mean to you?

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

Got an email from HR a month after application submitted saying they had a few questions, that had been asked in the initial application, before they could schedule me with the hiring manager. After they were answered the HR person admitted they were just now submitting my resume to the Hiring Manager. Proceed to get an automated rejection email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publix (Gainesville, FL) in Jan 2023

Interview

Fairly easy depending on the position you want. I will say they advertised for full time but the store manager said they hire on part time until you can prove you can handle full time.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose this company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publix (Kennesaw, GA) in Jan 2023

Interview

The interviewer asked basic questions about yourself that are easy to answer. Then they described the job and asked if I would be able to do the tasks. I didn't have to prepare and it went smoothly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

Great! Very simple interview over zoom call and very great management at location. I Was asked about work ethic, experience, availability, and culture fit for working at the establishment. Even though I did not end up working at the location, it was an easy going experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Publix

Interview

It was performed one-on-one with the Pharmacy manager who asked several questions especially related to customer service. It was more like having a conversation and lasted about 20-30 minutes. Examples included

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publix

Interview

Got an offer during the interview. Maybe a red flag. Mainly behavioral questions but relatively short. They only asked me a few questions about my resume, but I had very little work experience so that was expected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

Easy process I recommend everyone to try out this position at any of the locations. Flexible hours good pay. I guarantee you will get a job once you apply quickly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

Very straight forward. a few get to know you questions and what the role entails. typically you meet with the hiring manager who go over they role and responsibilities, pretty simple interview to be honest

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,594 Interviews