Product2Market Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Product2Market Interview Questions

Interviews at Product2Market

2.7

Account Executive Interview

Interview

10 minute long phone interview just to go over c.v and role. Followed by a casual face to face interview including a mock call to check level of sales experience. Overall good experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Product2Market (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in March 2016.

Interview

1. Intro call, they ask about yourself, experience, why are you interested in working with the company, your motivation, if you have any question for them
    2. one to one interview with the manager, more or less like the intro call
    3. and proof your sales skills, you have to sale by phone

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Product2Market (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

The interview process contains 3 stages:
    1. Initial face to face (General meet and greet) - This allows you to get a feel for the company and allows them to see what type of person you are. Ensure you know your CV and any relevant past experiences.
    2. Telephone Interview (Skills test) - This isn't to see whether you can sell but more where your skill level is at. Just because you don't close the deal doesn't mean you won't get to the next stage.
    3. Final Interview (The decider) - The final stage you will meet at least 1 additional manager, they will want to get a feel for you and whether you will "fit in" with the team. Just be yourself and be prepared for questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about Product2Market.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Product2Market (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

Easy peasy!!!! typical interview process. Why do you like sales, why this company? Previous sales experience... Be confident, look into the interviewer eyes and make it easy. They always need new people

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Product2Market (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in May 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call (from the director), was asked generally what I knew about the company and what sort of work I wanted to do. Came in for an interview, which was rather straightforward and not debilitating at all. They'll ask pretty typical interview questions, such as how you'd handle difficult situations, naming strong/weak traits, etc.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Product2Market (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in February 2019.

Interview

A very awkward process, unprofessional and so disorganized. On the first call, I already got a shot of how disorganized is this company. Quickly also found that my future manager would be someone without any experience in sales. Enough.

Italian Inside Sales Interview

Application

Interview

The process take 1 week

The HR call me asked me few question about my previus experiences he told me that they need some one as soon as possible because thye are lounch a campain

The recruter was obses with the fact that i lived far from the company dispate i told him that it was not and issu to commute since i did it in my previes job

Invited for interview with HR and Team Leader

Intreview preatty easy and streat foward but the obsession was always the fact that i have to commute to reach the job

Phone call next day for role play

No job oferred

Interview Questions

• The interview was about my previews experience in sales and why i want work for the company   Answer Question

Outbound SMB Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Product2Market (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in September 2017.

Interview

I contacted the company to see if there were available roles aligning with my resume.
    got invited for a first interview and was asked to do a online assessment.
    after the online interview I was told they were happy to invite me for the onsite interview.
    when reading trough the information for the onsite interview, I noticed the invite was for another role as I applied for. I informed them I was not interested in the proposed role as this would be chat based. they were understanding about me not wanting this role and informed me that they would keep my resume for future openings. later I indeed was contacted again when they had another phone based sales position. I went on the interview and was informed they would need one or two weeks to decided on hiring. after one week I asked if they might have a update. after this I never heard back from them. where I first had a positive feeling about the company and interview this changed the experience, as personally I find it rude to not come back with a formal rejection after someone took the time to come for 2 onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

• no real insightful questions were asked, just the standard explain your past experience as in your resume.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Product2Market in February 2019.

Interview

Quick phone call to determine your motivation towards the role, talk about experience. You will know quickly if this first call will lead you to the next step. The interview was 45 min, covered my personality and sales skills.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Product2Market.

Interview

Two phone calls with different people. One time with the HR and one with an employee to test my native language skills. One video call with a team leader with roleplay.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.