Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.3

Intern Interview

Interview

First, I applied to an internship position listed on the P&G website, then took and passed online assessment and then I was given an on-campus interview. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked with a difficult team member   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Very fast paced but long interview process. Met an on campus recruiter at a career fair, applied online, took an assessment, one hour phone interview and then flown to Ohio and presented a case study and complete a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where yo had to use your expertise to better and complete a project.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

They started with a phone interview and personality assessment online. If you pass those then they fly you to their location for in person interview and in-person multiple choice test.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you changed something to make it more cost efficient.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Fayetteville, AR (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Really lengthy process; had to complete several online tests relating to mathematical reasoning and then an in person test at a testing site before ever being interviewed. Actual interview wasn't bad it just had a lot of behavioral/situational questions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I first took the P&G test online which was mostly testing on logic responses and then situational questions. After passing the test, I had a one-on-one interview with a recruiter from P&G that lasted around an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you took a system apart and made it more efficient.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It was tough, they asked me a lot of behavioral questions which I've never been good at, and a hypothetical aspect which I'm pretty sure I nailed. The whole process took about half an hour

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were able to utilize less resources than what was needed for a task   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Fill out an online application, then you receive a link to fill out a personality profile and take an aptitude test, then an phone interview with 7 questions (5 behavioral and 2 hypothetical). you must answer the questions in CAR/STAR format

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Fill out online application, then take online tests. After you complete those anyone from the areas you selected can choose to interview you, but in my case, they did not choose to interview me. Heard back that I was not chosen in September, I applied in March or April.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Submit resume is crucial and answer all type of background questions
    This is only the first step, second step is an online assessment. At least for interns. Then a web interview will take place if you pass steps 1 & 2

Interview Questions

• If you are versed in SAS
      How to deal with an unfriendly teammate
      How do you adapt to certain situations
      Experience with start up projects
      Have you ever been fired from another job
      Have you ever applied to p&g
      Do you have any family or anybody you know at p&g   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The Interviewing Process went ok. They asked some tough questions and I could tell they were really looking for a specific type of person. The man interviewing me was nice, however he was staring at his computer the entire time which was a bit uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you came up with an innovative solution?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.