Princess Cruise Lines Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 124 of over 124 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Princess Cruise Lines

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview was easy and enjoyable, the results came am in fast. It is great company if you are just starting with your cruise ship like I was. Just smile be honest and genuine.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you choose our company?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Sacramento, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was all video, very easy process. Nice managers. Went through 3 interviews. Easy questions, basic, nothing out of the ordinary as far as questions. No stress at all unless you get nervous in interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lodi, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Lodi, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

Technical assessment followed by solo interview where you record yourself answering pre selected questions followed by one on one interview followed by another interview if you make it to this stage of the hiring process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (New York, NY)

Interview

Applied online to their official website and received an email asking for additional documents. After 1 week they send a medical questionnaire about cases you've seen in your career. Next, an online interview in an app called HireVue. You need to answer 14 questions and they are not easy. If you are not used to talking in front of the camera by yourself, I suggest you practice a lot and take your time after every questions. Once you passed this, last is the panel interview which is also not easy. Know ACLS by heart and review different cases because they asked anything!

Interview Questions
  • Review common questions about customer service and conflict in the workplace.
  • Review all cases that you encountered in the emergency room. They asked many cases.

Princess Cruise Lines

Application

I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines

Interview

Long process with many separate interviews asking about the same type of questions. Nice people, since its a hospitality company. Other than the process being long, the interviews themselves weren’t hard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was extremely long. It began with an assessment that took more than 45 minutes to complete. After the assesment I had a recorded interview where I had to record myself answering a series of questions. Then I had an actual interview with a live person through Teams. The interview was extremely easy the person that interviewed me was wearing an NFL shirt the lack of professionalism was shocking. Then I had another interview with the main head of sales and again very easy interview and he was 15 minutes late to the interview again I was shocked by the lack of professionalism. Then I had to sit through a presentation that was over an hour long where the hiring manager went around circles about the position. Every interview was well over 40 minutes long. I don't recommend you waste your time because after all of that they only offered $15 hr and they refuse to give you any breakdown on how commission works. Run!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA) in May 2021

Interview

2 Video Interviews Rounds 1st Video Call - With DevOps Lead and DevOps Team member Interview Nature - Introduction - Questions on AWS - Scenario Questions 2nd Video Call -With IT Head with DevOps Lead Interview Nature - Introduction - AWS Scenario Question - Situational Question Got the Offer same day of 2nd Video Call. Accepted the Offer the next day. 3 days later they rejected the offer, after I resigned my current position and passed on to another offer.

Interview Questions
  • AWS Scenario: Describe a semi static website architecture in AWS.

Princess Cruise Lines

Application

I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines

Interview

30 minute Teams video interview with one person- basic sales and customer service questions and also personality based questions. Very straightforward, no difficult or out of the box type questions

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Sydney) in Feb 2021

Interview

Applied online. 1. Phone Interview with HR- Basic Behavioural Questions and Salary Negotiation 2. Face to Face Interview with HR and Director- Behavioural and Work Experience Questions Did not recive an offer since they did not consider me a good personality fit for the role. I would agree - the role involved less Data Analytics than I thought.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Describe your work experience. 2. How do you manage conflicting priorities? 3. Name a person you admire and explain why.

Princess Cruise Lines

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines

Interview

3 Round where you have to prove yourself 3 Round where you have to prove yourself3 Round where you have to prove yourself. Once it was done I got a call from them saying NO

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 124 Interviews