Primark Xmas Temp Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Xmas Temp Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.0

Xmas Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primark (Manchester City Centre, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online for the role and in store , they had a table set up with a form to fill in: your name, availability etc. The had a list of times for the shifts: 8.30 /12.30 10.30/2.30 11.00/3.00 4.30/8.30. they have set shifts.

Interview Questions

• 1. Who are primarks main competitors??

2. Why are you a good candidate for primark??

3. How is customer service important? ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Xmas Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (Stratford, London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

You choose a time slot online and then go to customers services who take you up. The interview asked the usual questions about strengths, team working skills etc. They also ask if youre sure you are available for the days/hours you applied for. You then get an email with an offer and on the first day you watch a video and do some small group tasks/lessons. sign countless paperwork which is read to you beforehand and then start a shift. You wont know where youre working until the fist shift (tills, customer service or whatever).

Xmas Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

it was a very basic and easy interview only took 5 mins.The manager was so lovely and welcoming .Nothing to worry about as the questions were on point and simple

Xmas Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (Nottingham, England (UK)).

Interview

Asks you a bit about why you applied for the role and where you see yourself in the business. Over all its just a 121 interview as long as you do your research and can answer senario questions off the top of your head. I think you stand a good chance. Told i would hear something in the nect couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a lady wanted a dress and there was only one left on the model on shop floor.   1 Answer
    • Name a time when you have given great customer service   1 Answer
    • Asked when i worked in a team   1 Answer
    • If there was a q in the changing rooms and a lady wanted to try a dress on but could wait wat would you do.   1 Answer
    • What could you bring to primark?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.