Primark Stockroom Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Stockroom Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.2

Stockroom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

A quick 15 minute chat as this was a recruitment day for their new store held at a local hotel. Completed an online application form for the role. Ask you about your customer service expierence and when you have given great customer service.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Stockroom Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

I have applied online for a role of stock room assistant and retail .They send me an e-mail the day after to invite me at the interview.
    The interview was really easy and the recruiter was friendly. It took me no more then 15 minutes. At the end they told me about hourly pay and uniform.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want work for Primark?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Primark?   1 Answer
    • How to avoid hazard in a workplace   1 Answer
    • What would you do to make sure every customer have the same excellent customer service?   Answer Question
    • Prioritise this activities:

health and safety
      deliver
      recycling   Answer Question

Stockroom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Online Application, fairly standard and easy to fill in. They rang me back and invited me for an interview within a few days. Good informal interview style and felt put at ease.

Stockroom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hastings, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Hastings, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

I was asked to wait in the lobby, then the man interviewing me came and introduced himself. He didn't shake my hand and seemed cold and arrogant. Then we went through to another room. There were several tables in one room, each table had 1 person sat at it. Each person being interviewed was interviewed by one of these people.

Stockroom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Give examples of when ..... and so on
    "Give example of one time things went wrong at work, and how did you deal with it" etc
    Was a 1 on 1 but in a room of ... a lot of people doing 1 on 1 interviews (think exam room but no where near as intense)

Interview Questions

• "Give an example of one time you had a disagreement with your co workers and howd you deal with it "   1 Answer

Stockroom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

The initial online process was good, the Q&A was decent, the feedback option was good also, I was hopeful that Primark would be one of the 2 or 3 out of 10 that would talk to myself at least how wrong I was.

I applied for a part time position which came up on a google search around the 8/5 or 9/5,
    logging on to the careers part was a nightmare, it kept on going in a cycle of changing opasswords & then not letting you in to the site, so I sent my CV & a cover letter.

I recieved a reply the day after & at last got into the server & finished the applcation, also I did the online assessment, which I gather I passed & I was hopeful.

On the 10/5 I had a rating to do - which I put positve results(now stupidly regret being so positive) & feedback, hoping it would put me in good stead.

I recieved the request for an interview on Friday, I got home quite late & the date was for today - the 20/5, this was short notice, I looked at the website & it said to accept or decline & that its possible to change the time if needed, I emailed the 2 people involved, I also was debating if to phone or not, I did not have a clue which dept to ask for or anything so I emailed once on the friday & again on the saturday, asking for someone to get back, on sunday I decided to fill in the option on the accept/decline page & asked for help & advice with it but to no avail. I had a brazen email with essentiliy a fob off & a lie as nobody phone my home phone all weekend, no numbers recorded at all.

Since then I have several emails from my resolver complaint - despite me having proof that they have decieved & lied effectivly they have yet to offer a decent explantion which I find disturbing, the fact they can get away with this. Quite wrong & damiging to my whole esteem.

Interview Questions

• We had several multiple choice answers - I must of passed as I was forwarded for the interview   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.