Primark Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Retail Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

1.8

Retail Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

it was pretty straightforward. Asked how you'd deal with customer service, manage to be in a rushed setting, and dealing with teamwork. It was pretty quick and pretty self explanatory.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Retail Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (Madrid (Spain)) in September 2014.

Interview

Individual interview where they asked me some personal questions. Later they asked me to tell them about my studies, my achievements, some situations that I had to face and how I did it

Interview Questions

• What skills do you think a Primark worker has to have?   1 Answer

Retail Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark in July 2018.

Interview

10 minute wait.
    Informal and friendly interview. A few competency based questions, and just general information into how many hours I want to work and what days are preferable.
    Was interviewed by one of the managers of the store that works on the same floor that I now work in.

Interview

Normal interview, quick lasted less than half an hour, didn't really need to know anything about the company they have such a high turnover probably hire anyone. 1 to 1 interview, was quite relaxed just be yourself

Retail Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied through an agency and the interview process was quite casual. The interview was very quick and was based around situations that could happen in the store.
    There was a lot about my availability and if I had any holidays planned.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years ?
      How do you describe good customer service ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.