Primark Retail Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Retail Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.0

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Filled out a very simple application online. Then, I was invited for a phone interview. Finally, I had an in-person interview at the store where I had applied to work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Had a phone screening, then in person interview. It was easy. After submitting my application, they took about a month before contacting me. The questions were very simple...they were generic.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were in a conflict and how you resolved the conflict?   Answer Question

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primark (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

Very Quick Interview and not too hard if you prepare well. They just asked normal questions based on scenarios which can be easily found internet to prepare. Good Luck !!

Interview Questions

• When did you work as part of team ?   1 Answer

Retail Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark in May 2018.

Interview

The interview went really quick, the interviewer asked me questions and also gave me three scenarios. why do you want to work here? what do you know about Primark? Tell me about yourself?

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Leicester, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

simple and easy as they were looking to hire for an entire newly built store therefore there were many, many jobs available and they were pretty relaxed about who they hired

Interview Questions

• do you have any experience in the area in which you are applying   Answer Question
    • why would you like to work for primark and what do you know about it   Answer Question

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

Interviewed for night shift - 15 minute interview on standard questions e.g. why do want to work at Primark? previous experience? situational questions... at the end of the interview you are able to ask the manager questions about the position, pay etc.

Interview Questions

• What are your strongest qualities?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.