Primark Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

1,024 Interview Reviews

2.2

Interview

The interview process was very quick. They asked basic questions and the answers should come to you pretty naturally. They asked questions concerning the work place and how you would handle some every day situations.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Staten Island, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was pretty quick with the woman who interviewed me. She was pretty nice and wrote things down on the tablet. Just remember to always smile and don't show that you dislike people or working with others. Tell them you are available many hours and you are flexible if possible. That increases your potential.

Interview Questions

• All the same questions about telling a time when there was a situation and how you resolved it. Words to describe yourself. About what your old boss would say about you and your relationship with them. Tell about a situation when you had a problem at school or job. There were many of the situation type questions.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Braintree, MA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was seemed quite friendly and didn't seem to mind my chatty nature. The interview itself was pretty short, definitely less than 30 min. I was asked about prior work and customer experience. (The logistics such as availability and reconfirming basic info was covered in the phone interview.)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you delivered good customer service...   Answer Question
    • What was your relationship with your former boss like?   Answer Question
    • Of your prior work experiences, which one was your favorite?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

I applied online and they got back to me fairly quickly. I scheduled a phone interview first and asked a few questions about previous jobs and availability. After the phone interview, they moved me to an in-person one. The questions were not too difficult and took less than 15 minutes.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I applied at primark's website after seeing the post from indeed.com. I got a mail asking to select a date and time for interview.I have a phone interview tomorrow. This will be my first interview. I

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Found an ad on Craigslist for the new location in Staten Island, so I went ahead and applied. Weeks later, I got an email to schedule a phone interview. It was easy and she went ahead and invited me for a face to face interview. I received an email and scheduled the time and went. They asked general retail questions. It was very easy. The interview was on Tuesday, and I hear back on Friday with a call that I got the job! The pay is 12.50/hr which is great!

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Primark in December 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via a Primark Company "Talent Reqruit Representative". They sent me an email and left me a phone message to set up the initial phone interview that is first required. These messages also informed that there was an opening at the new store in KOP. You could not email back, tho you could click a link to a page with a monthly schedule to choose your date and time. I scheduled my phone interview and was sent confirmation of the time along with the name of the Talent Rep I'd be speaking with. However, their Rep contacted me three hours ahead of the scheduled time (I missed the call) and I was then sent an email saying I missed my interview, but to just call and reschedule. I did so and was sent confirmation with now the time in the confirmation email being off by three hours. Hence, my first company experiences have left me with little excitement for the Primark brand. I had my phone interview which consisted of about six questions that were pretty generic. The Rep also seemed in a hurry to just get my quick answers and move on. She had no idea where/how I was found or recruited by them for the position (which I always find odd, particularly when they ask you why you want to work for them...). I was asked to then go to a website to apply for the position following the phone call. From which, I immediately received an automated email stating that there weren't any open positions at the KOP store?? In summation, I don't like my time being wasted.

Interview Questions

• What would your last employer say about you? Why do you want to work for Primark?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Primark (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied for a job online and the next day I got an email about scheduling a phone interview. I scheduled the phone interview the day after and it went smoothly it was half an hour long asking questions such as tell me about yourself. They then told me to schedule a face to face interview which I did but they did not get back to me till months later. I came in for the interview and the guy interviewing me was very unprofessional as I was trying to answer the interview questions. I still have not heard back yet if I have gotten the job yet but if I do I am going to decline the offer.

Interview Questions

• Mostly scenario questions of what you would do in a certain situation   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Essex, VT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Essex, VT (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job online.. I answered some questions on a questionaire online.. I then received a phone call a few days later. I was asked to come in for an interview. There interview was an one to one interview.. I was given an offer when interview had finished. The process was pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself was the first question?   1 Answer
    • Why apply for a job at Primark?   2 Answers
    • A lady wants a dress in the window, but the dress is out of stock. What would you do?   2 Answers
    • You're helping a customer with an outfit and they want to try the outfit on. The changing room queues are very long and they don't want to wait. What would you do?   1 Answer
    • Give mean example of you working in a team in past employment? What did you do?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primark (Oxford, MS (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

An individual group interview with, where they ask a couple of questions where they write down your answers and may follow up with any questions based on what you said. Generally they are trying to get a picture of who you are.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond with a customer   Answer Question