Primark Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Primark

1,079 Interview Reviews

2.2

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I applied at primark's website after seeing the post from indeed.com. I got a mail asking to select a date and time for interview.I have a phone interview tomorrow. This will be my first interview. I

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Essex, VT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Essex, VT (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job online.. I answered some questions on a questionaire online.. I then received a phone call a few days later. I was asked to come in for an interview. There interview was an one to one interview.. I was given an offer when interview had finished. The process was pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself was the first question?   1 Answer
    • Why apply for a job at Primark?   2 Answers
    • A lady wants a dress in the window, but the dress is out of stock. What would you do?   2 Answers
    • You're helping a customer with an outfit and they want to try the outfit on. The changing room queues are very long and they don't want to wait. What would you do?   1 Answer
    • Give mean example of you working in a team in past employment? What did you do?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was horrible. I couldn't understand the man who was inteviewing me he was from London & very impatient with me because I asked him to repeat the questions.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

I applied online and they got back to me fairly quickly. I scheduled a phone interview first and asked a few questions about previous jobs and availability. After the phone interview, they moved me to an in-person one. The questions were not too difficult and took less than 15 minutes.

Sales Assosiates Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brockton, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Brockton, MA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

The person on the phone was really nice and I found it easy to talk to her. She asked simple questions for the most part, and everything went smoothly. I was able to ask a few questions back and she was able to answer them without any hesitation.

Primark Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradford, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Bradford, IL (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Took about 10 mins and the questions asked are already on glass door. You are taken into a room with the interviewer, be calm and answer as best as you can

Interview Questions

• They gave a scenario which was about what would you prioritise as a sales assistant   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Braintree, MA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was seemed quite friendly and didn't seem to mind my chatty nature. The interview itself was pretty short, definitely less than 30 min. I was asked about prior work and customer experience. (The logistics such as availability and reconfirming basic info was covered in the phone interview.)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you delivered good customer service...   Answer Question
    • What was your relationship with your former boss like?   Answer Question
    • Of your prior work experiences, which one was your favorite?   Answer Question

Retail Assistant Interview

Interview

Applied online and signed up for the phone interview the same day. Did phone interview; they didn't have time slots for the in person one, said they'd get back to me. Received rejection letter the next day.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

They call me to have a interview and at the same time to bring with me all my documents ( social security card, vida laboral etc) It is a bit weird cause normally you have to pass the interview before start the Hr process.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Burlington, MA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I believe it took me 6 weeks to get hired (applied online):
    - 1 week after sending an application, I got a call to schedule a phone interview
    - 1 week after the phone interview, I got a call to schedule an in-person interview
    - 2 weeks after the in-person interview, I got a call to confirm my hire and orientation date
    - 2 weeks after my hiring confirmation was my orientation.

Went to Return & Exchanges and told them I was here for an interview, was lead to the back office and waited a few minutes before being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Primark?
      What is your availability?
      Could you explain one of your strengths and give an example of it?   Answer Question